Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Lots of CZ love in here tonight. It makes me want to go shopping again but there are two distinct paths ahead. On one hand, I could go for the lightweight carry option with a PCR but the other option of going heavy for a sweet shooter could be fun too. Maybe I'll just load some ammo and take my P01 and the stainless 75B to the range and let them speak to me about which direction to go.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lots of CZ love in here tonight. It makes me want to go shopping again but there are two distinct paths ahead. On one hand, I could go for the lightweight carry option with a PCR but the other option of going heavy for a sweet shooter could be fun too. Maybe I'll just load some ammo and take my P01 and the stainless 75B to the range and let them speak to me about which direction to go.

You always have a plan. I need a plan. Plans are so much fun to dream up.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I always have a plan. It may be a crap plan based on my need to buy a gun, but it's a plan none the less. If the plan involves shooting, then it's a good plan. What I need to do is to learn how to make a good plan. What's the old saying? No plan is a plan to fail. What if I plan to fail? Rusty and I plan on buying no guns in 2017, and we both know that it's not going to happen that way, so we are both planning on failure. Is that a success? If it's a success, then does that make it a failure since we planned to fail? Since it's then a failure, are we back to being a success? It makes my head hurt, but it's a plan.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I always have a plan. It may be a crap plan based on my need to buy a gun, but it's a plan none the less. If the plan involves shooting, then it's a good plan. What I need to do is to learn how to make a good plan. What's the old saying? No plan is a plan to fail. What if I plan to fail? Rusty and I plan on buying no guns in 2017, and we both know that it's not going to happen that way, so we are both planning on failure. Is that a success? If it's a success, then does that make it a failure since we planned to fail? Since it's then a failure, are we back to being a success? It makes my head hurt, but it's a plan.

And we think ourselves into a corner.
    I have no plans for any new to me firearms in 2017. Seems I have hit saturation point.
    Out of the box offerings just hold no sway over me. I am ruined.....:):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I still have a couple to finish up. I need to get a Pro Package for the one that will arrive next week. I am slowly upgrading sights to the TFX or TFX Pros. I will need a cerakote job on the new arrival. I am hoping that by next month I can get a picture of the, by then, 22 Cajun Queens. That might be optimistic. Not sure where we are going from there. I'm sure something will catch my eye.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I still have a couple to finish up. I need to get a Pro Package for the one that will arrive next week. I am slowly upgrading sights to the TFX or TFX Pros. I will need a cerakote job on the new arrival. I am hoping that by next month I can get a picture of the, by then, 22 Cajun Queens. That might be optimistic. Not sure where we are going from there. I'm sure something will catch my eye.

Looking forward to meeting up hopefully soon.......:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Wizard's custom gun is supposed to arrive Tuesday. The Cajun Master put the new discos in the same box. The Wizard will need at least a day, maybe two, to get yours finished once he has the new parts.

No hurrys as he has had other more important things on his plate.
    He can do as he can do. No hurry here. Heck I will bring yours up from allen just so he can get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom