• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Good morning folks! I have been battleing the little cold going around. It's not nearly as bad as the last few I've had, but it's still annoying. Hoping it pretty much clears up by tomorrow.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So does a $250 cable bill.
    AT$T is going to loose all of our business when the cell phone contract expires.
    Been loyal customers for ever. Tired of getting hosed.

Yep, I ditched loyalty to companies a while back. Will go with the best, least expensive plan/company from now on. One reason why I'm on Straight Talk now instead of Verizon.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone!

Just curious, What issues have some of you had with Buds?
    I bought a 75 surplus earlier in the year, pic online was a stock photo and not representative of the actual product, received a gun with a cracked frame (cracked through the safety if my memory is correct). I was in a hurry when I picked up and distracted by daughter (still no excuse) and didn't catch the issue until after I got home and had paid my transfer fee. After a few phone calls Buds did reimburse me all my monies minus the transfer fee I paid my LGS. While they did make it right, that gun should have never been up for sale in the first place. My biggest complaint though, is the lack of quality pictures of a used gun online for sale, especially a surplus gun at that. I find it lazy, ignorant, and completely inconsiderate on their part. Did I screw up and miss the issue when I first inspected it, yes I absolutely did, however the problem started with them first. I would consider buying another gun from them, possibly if the deal was right, but it won't be another used gun that doesn't have pictures (lesson learned there).
    Looking back at what I bought this past year. :ugh:
    I'm afraid to, my head might actually explode.

You know I will be seriously armed tomorrow right.
    I have a pink bat, it's less lethal, and will give hours of entertainment.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I bought a 75 surplus earlier in the year, pic online was a stock photo and not representative of the actual product, received a gun with a cracked frame (cracked through the safety if my memory is correct). I was in a hurry when I picked up and distracted by daughter (still no excuse) and didn't catch the issue until after I got home and had paid my transfer fee. After a few phone calls Buds did reimburse me all my monies minus the transfer fee I paid my LGS. While they did make it right, that gun should have never been up for sale in the first place. My biggest complaint though, is the lack of quality pictures of a used gun online for sale, especially a surplus gun at that. I find it lazy, ignorant, and completely inconsiderate on their part. Did I screw up and miss the issue when I first inspected it, yes I absolutely did, however the problem started with them first. I would consider buying another gun from them, possibly if the deal was right, but it won't be another used gun that doesn't have pictures (lesson learned there).
    Perhaps if you weren't blind you would have noticed the crack.... :p

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    At the beginning of the year I had 0 CZ's.. WOW what a year it has been.. Thanks to The Wizard, BA and CM this is what it has become...:rockwoot: RAMI BD, P-01,P-07, P-09, SP-01 Phantom, SP-01 Tactical, 97 and Scorpion Carbine...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    At the beginning of the year I had 0 CZ's.. WOW what a year it has been.. Thanks to The Wizard, BA and CM this is what it has become...:rockwoot: RAMI BD, P-01,P-07, P-09, SP-01 Phantom, SP-01 Tactical, 97 and Scorpion Carbine...

Wow, Chris, that is a very impressive family.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom