Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Pretty good, thanks. Lots of stuff to get done today. How have you been?
    That's good to hear. I'm not too bad myself. Trying to get over this cold before tomorrow. I don't really have anything going on today, although I enjoyed the holiday shoppers for about one hour yesterday at Meijer.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That's good to hear. I'm not too bad myself. Trying to get over this cold before tomorrow. I don't really have anything going on today, although I enjoyed the holiday shoppers for about one hour yesterday at Meijer.

I had a cold about a week ago, but fortunately it didn't get past the "annoying" stage.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Same here. Dads side today, moms tomorrow. Gonna be crazy and a little emotional.

We lost the Family matriarch last year so I understand my friend. I really do.

My kids tonight. All of them and significant others. All the grand kids and great grand kids...........................:faint:
    Tomorrow we host the spouses family and all my kids etc etc etc.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    We lost the Family matriarch last year so I understand my friend. I really do.

My kids tonight. All of them and significant others. All the grand kids and great grand kids...........................:faint:
    Tomorrow we host the spouses family and all my kids etc etc etc.
    Wishing you the best over these next couple days. I won't be around much today, festivities starting earlier this year and I'm not sure how long everyone will be hanging around. There will be about 25 of us crammed in one house today, first time ever in all of our lives it hasn't been at Gma's house.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wishing you the best over these next couple days. I won't be around much today, festivities starting earlier this year and I'm not sure how long everyone will be hanging around. There will be about 25 of us crammed in one house today, first time ever in all of our lives it hasn't been at Gma's house.

For 33 years it was over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house we go. Sang that every Christmas morning to my kids as we went out to Gramma's place for breakfast and Holiday cheer. Now we are on rotation to have this at the spouses siblings homes. We are up for it this year. Just not the same.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Good luck Rusty and have a great day! Just try to remember how blessed you were to have her and the great memories.psyko

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Good morning all. I hope everyone has a great time spent with loved ones and friends during this Christmas season. The time goes fast but it is usually the only time for us that everyone can get together and of course eat very well.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    For 33 years it was over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house we go. Sang that every Christmas morning to my kids as we went out to Gramma's place for breakfast and Holiday cheer. Now we are on rotation to have this at the spouses siblings homes. We are up for it this year. Just not the same.
    Weather it be Alice's Restaurant on thanksgiving or Christmas tunes on the Eve, that drive will never happen again. Makes me sad, but now new traditions must be made. That's the way life works. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom