wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Not even on my worst enemy....

I don't mind shooting them occasionally, but wouldn't own one for myself. My wife loves them so she now has 3 :n00b:

So who is buying the new CZ pistol?

I'm going to watch all the reviews I can when they come out, but they look like a winner. I'll likely pick one up to try it out. I'm not a fan of poly guns, or striker fired guns, but I'm hoping this one will surprise me.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Mornin folks.

BA, I'd have figured you'd learnt by now to never say stuff like only one more this year..... Had I said I was done for the year, I would have been lying... Now I'm researching which red dot I want before all the sales end. This new AR pistol must have an optic, because there is nowhere to put a front sight.

I said one more and that would be it. Well, that's the one more. Someone else will have to buy that 85B.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I don't mind shooting them occasionally, but wouldn't own one for myself. My wife loves them so she now has 3.

I like to shoot friends G****s. I can say, "yeah, that's nice" and think to myself how glad I am I bought a PPQ instead. The CZ sounds intriguing, but I'm kind of set with what I have. Now if they come up with a better version of the PPS, I might opt for the CZ when the time comes for the single stack purchase.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Got to grab one, they say the trigger is better then the PPQ. And I love the P-07 so it is a must have.psyko

Yeah, that's what MAC said. That would be impressive. At this point I've never liked the feel of any of the CZ polymer guns. But maybe this one will be different.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

So who is buying the new CZ pistol?
    I'll probably pick one or more of them up next year. If they are as nice as Mac says that they are, I could see getting one in 9mm and .40. The 9mm would be a maybe, but the .40 would certainly be in the plans. Good thing I need to wait on that one. Maybe next fall when I'm trying to decide on what to carry through the winter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom