Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Got an email from Greg Cote LLC. It says he is moving to another facility and will be down from 12/24 to the first week of the new year. He says anything ordered this week will be processed before the move, but the website will be down on the 24th. He also gave a heads up that MecGar notified him of an upcoming price increase on their mags.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Got an email from Greg Cote LLC. It says he is moving to another facility and will be down from 12/24 to the first week of the new year. He says anything ordered this week will be processed before the move, but the website will be down on the 24th. He also gave a heads up that MecGar notified him of an upcoming price increase on their mags.
    I saw that. Also noticed he states Mec Gar has increased their prices. Seems like that's the second time I've read of an upcoming price increase. Thought after this election things were supposed to go down?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I seem to be at peace with the contents of the safes. Besides a re-color on the 10mm commander (and porting the barrel) I am at parade rest for a while.

Of course getting my annual flood insurance bill today might have an effect on that. What a ****ing rip off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom