Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Well I gave the AR pistol cleaning. When I pulled the bolt out of the carrier, the holes in the gas rings were almost all lined up.... Don't know if that's the issue, but it certainly can't help. The chamber is tight as well. Extractor seems to be ok. Will have to function check. It cycles manually just fine.
    Run it "wetter" and see if that helps along with trying different kinds of ammo. Like I said earlier, shorter barrels are sometimes more "sensitive". The rings shouldn't be an issue in this case, internal combustion engines yes it matters.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Run it "wetter" and see if that helps along with trying different kinds of ammo. Like I said earlier, shorter barrels are sometimes more "sensitive". The rings shouldn't be an issue in this case, internal combustion engines yes it matters.
    I will run her wet.

As far as the rings, it's one of those CDO things...

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    It is like the CZ thread has been over taken by an AR thread!
    And that is a rifle . . . mostly.

True, but as of late the AR talk has been dominated by the pistol variety. Really this group isn't known for staying on track. If a CZ is brought up every 50 posts or so it's all good.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I think what you see is a group of people that like quality firearms. We love our CZ's, 1911's and AR's....Best of all we like to share with others...

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Indeed. I have more fun watching other people run my stuff than I do running my stuff. I will also admit that I have a lot of fun running other people's stuff, no matter what it is.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee:
    Morning guys.
    Nothing like coffee and a french toast bagel with Philadelphia cream cheese on it.

What's happening in the CZ/1911/AR world today?

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have a Bersa that has infiltrated my compound via my Boss. It's needing some attention and is currently enjoying an overnight bath in some Seafoam Deep Creep.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I have a Bersa that has infiltrated my compound via my Boss. It's needing some attention and is currently enjoying an overnight bath in some Seafoam Deep Creep.

Speaking of Bersa... Before I found the most recent gun to catch my eye, the RAMI BD, I was looking pretty hard at the 9mm Bersa Thunder Pro Ultra Compact. I like a compact DA/SA.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    The RAMI BD seems like it will be the perfect carry gun for me. I just need to find one. After I get my hands on one, CZ needs to come out with the RAMI BD SLIM - the single stack version. Sometimes I just can't get away with carrying a gun as large as the RAMI. Sometimes it really has to disappear.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The RAMI BD seems like it will be the perfect carry gun for me. I just need to find one. After I get my hands on one, CZ needs to come out with the RAMI BD SLIM - the single stack version. Sometimes I just can't get away with carrying a gun as large as the RAMI. Sometimes it really has to disappear.

1....yes, sleep was good.
    2...:coffee: is good
    3....RAMI's are good.
    4....We will talk about anything in here.
    5....yes it is cold.
    6....The RAMI is the smallest semi-auto I own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom