Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning Barry! I don't know how you could have it this long and not be knee deep in loaded ammo. I think I had my 550 set up and running within an hour of the boxes being dropped off. :banana:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Morning Barry! I don't know how you could have it this long and not be knee deep in loaded ammo. I think I had my 550 set up and running within an hour of the boxes being dropped off. :banana:
    Room is all set up for it just going to get it mounted up to the bench and start over the holidays. Thought I would start with 9mm so I ordered 3,000 and need to get it running.psyko

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Room is all set up for it just going to get it mounted up to the bench and start over the holidays. Thought I would start with 9mm so I ordered 3,000 and need to get it running.psyko

If we hear of any major Fire/Explosions down your way terrorism will not be the 1st thing I think of........:):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning CM!

No time. Reloading would consume me and I know it.

Morning fellas.

Hey, you're retired, right? Shouldn't reloading only impact your golf game? Oh, wait. Nevermind, I forgot that you are on the CM style retirement plan that includes enough stuff to wear me out on my best days when I was in my 30s. I don't know where you get the energy CM.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning CM!

Hey, you're retired, right? Shouldn't reloading only impact your golf game? Oh, wait. Nevermind, I forgot that you are on the CM style retirement plan that includes enough stuff to wear me out on my best days when I was in my 30s. I don't know where you get the energy CM.

I have always been this guy.
    When I was in my 30's I ran on 4 hours sleep. Constant involvement in a lot of things.
    I am a mere shadow of that former guy.

Reloading would require space I really do not have. I have seen some serious set ups and that is how I would have to do it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm glad to see you'll be adding a 40B. I've been trying to get to to do that for awhile. :)
    I won't be able to do any upgrades on it for a while. I have pretty much expended my funds. They are pretty cool and it's nice to have the matching set and also the grandfather of the RAMI.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom