Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Please don't. I don't think I have enough years left to get past a Rusty hug. I've been married over 30 years and am only now getting warmed up to hugs from the better half. I don't have 30 more years to deal with a Rusty hug.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Please don't. I don't think I have enough years left to get past a Rusty hug. I've been married over 30 years and am only now getting warmed up to hugs from the better half. I don't have 30 more years to deal with a Rusty hug.
    :)

I'm gonna retire for the night fellas. If I wake up sore and bruised, I know who to blame.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    What if you only want to buy one of them? Would they split the pair? Please tell me that it was a pair for the price.

Right?

it was a Bob, and those can go new for $1,700ish if you're not trying to get a good deal. But even being generous, we're still $800 short.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Finally gave in and decided to feed my soul some more before the year's over. I ordered a 300 BLK pistol kit and 200rds of ammo for it. This has got me excited. :rockwoot:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Now that I will have 2 calibers that are worthy of reloading, 308 and 300 BLK, next year sounds like a good year to get into reloading.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Once you start to reload, you'll find that any savings you think you'll see fly's downrange at about 850fps. In some ways, I do miss the pre-reloading days when I could walk away from a mess of brass on the ground and not think twice. But, on the balance, reloading has been great for me, especially since moving to a Dillon 550 about 5 years ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom