Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Where are you guys buying your Redwings from? I'm coming due for a new pair myself and would not mind stepping up from the basic Gander Mtn grade boot.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Something interesting only to Navy guys. The serial number on the BD begins with the letters "BZ". I take that as a good omen.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The new safety for T&T came in last night. Hopefully the Wizard can start on that one this weekend. Got the parts in for the BD. I've decided to use the TFX sights on it and put Mepros on the Massada. I had a CGW pro package set aside for the Reject but have decided to use that on the Oops gun. I have decided to pass on the "last gun" for the year and use the money for parts/sights instead. I guess we'll see if I stick to that or change my mind. The Wizard has a long enough list of projects. He doesn't need anymore for a bit.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Holy cow, what a night last night. Drove out to McCordsville and picked up a G17 for the wife. No muss, no fuss, easy breezy. Then drove out to Liberty to sell my spare Shield. Got lost, got lost some more and finally, after 45 minutes of driving around lost on back country roads, the fella met us and brought us the rest of the way to his place. Yeah, we were driving around in circles thanks to our GPS units not getting a good signal. Yay. Made it home safe about 2 hours later than I'd hoped, but we got the job done... :faint:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I also did a pickup after work yesterday. I got the BD from the pantsless railway. I didn't get lost but I almost got off one exit too soon.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am very impressed with the BD I picked up last night. It looks like a new gun and was obviously well taken care of. I was a little surprised to find out it was an '03 model. It sure doesn't look like it's been in circulation that long.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Looking forward to a relaxing day at home today. Work was annoying at best yesterday.

I hope you have a great day. I will be spending the day with the Wizard at work. It should be very laid back and we should be the only people in the building.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom