Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So, is there anyone interested in a stock SP-01? I really love the idea of having one, but between the Legion, 75B and a couple full sized 1911's I just don't need another full sized gun. Selling it would gain me enough to customize a couple of my other guns. I thought I'd try keeping it in the family before selling it in the classifieds.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    So, is there anyone interested in a stock SP-01? I really love the idea of having one, but between the Legion, 75B and a couple full sized 1911's I just don't need another full sized gun. Selling it would gain me enough to customize a couple of my other guns. I thought I'd try keeping it in the family before selling it in the classifieds.

I assume it does not have a threaded barrel. Correct?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I also have a set of TruGlo TFX sights that I bought for it, package has never been opened. Not installed. I got them for $113 and might bundle them with the gun. I see they are out of stock almost everywhere. Only place I can find them they start at ~$660. I'm thinking I could sell the gun and sights for $700. :dunno:

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I also have a set of TruGlo TFX sights that I bought for it, package has never been opened. Not installed. I got them for $113 and might bundle them with the gun. I see they are out of stock almost everywhere. Only place I can find them they start at ~$660. I'm thinking I could sell the gun and sights for $700. :dunno:

I paid $650ish new for mine with factory threaded barrel and suppressor height night sights earlier this year.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I would jump at that price if I had the coin. That is more than fair.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    When I bought the gun that would become the Ghost the seller had four of the same model up for sale. One sold, then I bought one and another sold a few weeks later. That was a couple of months ago and the last sister has been up ever since. I have been watching her and feeling bad that the same gun that became the Ghost could languish there totally unappreciated. Well, I could take it no more. I bought the last of the group this morning. The Wizard predicted this outcome several weeks ago. Now I'll wait for her arrival and then wait to see what she blossoms into.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I would likely be able to get it easily, at least according to the salesman I talked to at Indy Gun Club. He said that they sell out as soon as they get them and they sell them between $650 and $700.

I think you'll do well with that. Of course, it's right before Christmas so there is that.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I think you'll do well with that. Of course, it's right before Christmas so there is that.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to sell it. Been thinking about putting the CCO on the chopping block as well. I bought it to carry and I just don't need to. I carry the Shield if I have to conceal completely or more often, the Legion.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Selling the CCO would be tough Tom. I know you like that gun a lot, but I also know what it's like to have that much money tied up in something you are not using. Selling the Ed Brown last year ended up funding a P01, P07, P09 and K2 fully and a second P09 partially.

Here's the photo of yesterday's VZ grip updates.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Selling the CCO would be tough Tom. I know you like that gun a lot, but I also know what it's like to have that much money tied up in something you are not using. Selling the Ed Brown last year ended up funding a P01, P07, P09 and K2 fully and a second P09 partially.

Very nice Tim! :yesway:

I agree, it's hard to have guns sitting in the safe that I don't shoot. I know the CCO is a great gun, but I have other guns I prefer to carry. I also think the SP-01 could be a fantastic gun with the right CGW parts, but it's also a very sought after gun and I like having the 75B and 75 Compact and if I sold the SP-01, I could fully upgrade the 75B and still have the money left over to send my TacOps to Sig for an AEP.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville

Really like the grips on the 40 P.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I almost went with the blue grips for the Rat Rod. Would still like to try them... Need to be careful with the grips on that one though, I don't want to take a dremel to every set of VZs I get.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom