Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Picked up a polymer RAMI today. I will NEVER deal with this GB seller again. (AK47-man... his listings all say Arvada, CO in the title). After I won the auction, he tacked on $50 in extra cc and shipping insurance fees that were not clearly spelled out in the listing. My $409 gun ended up costing me $519 OTD.

After an exchange of angry emails, the seller offered to cancel the transaction. I agreed. He then said there would be an 8% "restocking" fee. I said send me my damn gun and get it over with.

I usually make it a practice not to bid on an auction if I don't have time to get my questions answered, but I broke my own rule. :ugh:

The good news is, I have an overpriced polymer RAMI which, if it runs OK, would be a good carry gun.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I thought I remember reading about bulging issues with the plastic RAMIs. Don't know anything past that.

I read that somewhere, and Birds also told me about it. As I understand, it was only the 40's and not the 9's. I looked at it closely when I picked it up, and so far, it looks good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom