• Status
    Not open for further replies.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I'm wanting to pick up a 75d pcr, anyone seen one in stock or know a shop that carries a good size selection of CZs? Terre Haute, Indy, open to travel I suppose.....
    If I remember correctly, a shop in lafayette(four Guns) that went to new ownership about 2 yrs ago i believe. on earl ave just north of 26 east of 52(sagamore)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Not so hot, but thanks for asking. Her back and neck are really bothering her, so she called in sick to work and is going to spend the day resting. Hopefully she'll be feeling better in a day or two.
    Have you tried turning her off and back on again? Sorry couldn't resist. Hoping she has a quick recovery!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks. What's on the agenda today? Me, I'm finishing cleaning the M1A after a little range session yesterday with Rusty.
    Reloading for me today

Tried that last night. As an old Desktop tech, it's the first thing I tried... :D

Be careful with that technique WTB. I tried that on the wife years ago and never could get her turned on again.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Anyone seen the new M1A Springfield is releasing this year? It's called an M1A SOCOM CQB and looks pretty good. If you're into wood, you'll be disappointed in this one though. Looks like it comes with the red dot sight included as well as a tritium front sight.

day10_M1ACQB.jpg

Here's the link to where you can enter to win one of 5 today only (Sunday): https://1950.springfield-armory.com/

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Morning all... :coffee:

Sorry, I don't know of any myself. Maybe another lurker in this thread can help you out.

I'm heading out to meet another INGO member early this afternoon for some range time later today... :ar15:

Thank You, very much, for sharing your Kool Aid, with me .....:koolaid:

I believe, I am now coming down with something .....

I think I am in need of around $1700.00 I need to buy, a 75b, a P-01, and a P09 .....

I am going to need a cure, here in the near future .....

I had a GREAT time, and hope I wasn't too much of a bother ....

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thank You, very much, for sharing your Kool Aid, with me .....:koolaid:

I believe, I am now coming down with something .....

I think I am in need of around $1700.00 I need to buy, a 75b, a P-01, and a P09 .....

I am going to need a cure, here in the near future .....

I had a GREAT time, and hope I wasn't too much of a bother ....

No bother at all, had a good time meeting you. Great getting to shoot your guns as well. Hope we get a chance to shoot together again in the future. Even remembered the pic I took of our first target and the guns I brought... :):

SSGAD%20Target_zpsak2c8pff.jpg

Guns_zpsidpw05z5.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No bother at all, had a good time meeting you. Great getting to shoot your guns as well. Hope we get a chance to shoot together again in the future. Even remembered the pic I took of our first target and the guns I brought... :):

SSGAD%20Target_zpsak2c8pff.jpg

Guns_zpsidpw05z5.jpg

Hwhehehehehehehehe...........:)

You have come far "GrasHopper"......very far.........

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Anyone seen the new M1A Springfield is releasing this year? It's called an M1A SOCOM CQB and looks pretty good. If you're into wood, you'll be disappointed in this one though. Looks like it comes with the red dot sight included as well as a tritium front sight.

day10_M1ACQB.jpg

Here's the link to where you can enter to win one of 5 today only (Sunday): https://1950.springfield-armory.com/
    Handled one of those today at Beech Grove Firearms. Very cool!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom