Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    So here is my lineup that I will be starting 2016 with. We'll see how long it stays this way. With me you never know.

Rifles:
    - M1A Socom 16" .308
    - Ruger AR556 16" 5.56 w/Vortex Spitfire 1X Prism Scope
    - AR 10.5" 5.56 Pistol (Spikes lower / Anderson upper) w/Vortex Sparc II Red dot (This is Momma's battle rifle and she will put your eye out at 50yds all day long with it)
    - S&W M&P15-22 16" .22LR w/Ruger flip up sights
    - Henry Youth .22 lever action (shoots long rifle, long, and short 22's)

Handguns:
    - S.A. Loaded SS 1911 .45acp
    - Sig P320 Compact 9mm (my EDC)
    - Glock 26 Gen 4 (Momma's range toy, but I rock it sometimes)
    - S&W M&P Shield 9mm (Momma's EDC)
    - H&R .22 Revolver (This was my Dad's) It's worth way more than all the others in this picture, he used to wear it an old Western style holster when we went shooting together. He was a big kid who loved to have fun. I still have the holster. The gun needs some loving to be a good shooter again, but I don't anyone who would fix it up for me (the cylinder seems overly sloppy to me and I was getting some debris hitting my safety glasses last time I shot it, timing might be off?)

attachment.php

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So here is my lineup that I will be starting 2016 with. We'll see how long it stays this way. With me you never know.

Rifles:
    - M1A Socom 16" .308
    - AR 10.5" 5.56 Pistol (Spikes lower / Anderson upper) w/Vortex Sparc II Red dot (This is Momma's battle rifle and she will put your eye out at 50yds all day long with it)

Handguns:
    - H&R .22 Revolver (This was my Dad's) It's worth way more than all the others in this picture, he used to wear it an old Western style holster when we went shooting together. He was a big kid who loved to have fun. I still have the holster. The gun needs some loving to be a good shooter again, but I don't anyone who would fix it up for me (the cylinder seems overly sloppy to me and I was getting some debris hitting my safety glasses last time I shot it, timing might be off?)

attachment.php

Most cool.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

Rifles:
    - M1A Socom 16" .308

Handguns:

attachment.php

Wait, I didn'r read about any CZ's in there ..... WTH ..... ?????

But you DO have S&W .....

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

Rifles:
    - M1A Socom 16" .308

Handguns:

attachment.php

:popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom