Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am considering getting a surplus gun and having it Cerakoted. I know that, if not done right, it can seriously screw up the function. That is whey I have been hesitant up to now. It seems that AllenM has a good handle on it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I need to send AllenM a bit of work. I bead blasted the slide of the Kimber last night and while it looks good in that satin stainless finish, I want to get it coated. I was toying with going deep bronze with a black slide and controls. Another part of me just wants to go with black.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I am considering getting a surplus gun and having it Cerakoted. I know that, if not done right, it can seriously screw up the function. That is whey I have been hesitant up to now. It seems that AllenM has a good handle on it.

AllenM has done four guns for me and everyone is just perfect. He is a perfectionist and will not let a gun go back to the owner before he is satisfied with it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    AllenM has my Mil-Spec. He is mixing me a special color. It is called.........Idiot. For those that put way to much money in a given gun......and will never break even on it..............Pretty cool color.

We also settled on what we are building up.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    AllenM has my Mil-Spec. He is mixing me a special color. It is called.........Idiot. For those that put way to much money in a given gun......and will never break even on it..............Pretty cool color.

We also settled on what we are building up.

Hmm, got a sample?

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    "Idiot" color... hmmm... is it the color of Hillary Clinton's pant suit? :lmfao:
    Maybe it's the color her face and cankles turn when she's questioned about Benghazi

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just ordered a pair of magazines for the 40P. These are the 12 round mags with the SP01 base plates. Paid $29 each from GregCoteLLC.com

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I picked up my 75D compact from the Wizzard and the it's awesome!
    He installed the CGW Pro package, polished it, and changed out some of the old springs.
    Can't wait to shoot it. Trigger is very sweet and I love the reach reduction!

I also got to fondle CM's P07.
    Trigger on it is very light and very crisp. Double action is slick and it's super easy to manually cock the hammer.
    CM, you are going to love it!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I picked up my 75D compact from the Wizzard and the it's awesome!
    He installed the CGW Pro package, polished it, and changed out some of the old springs.
    Can't wait to shoot it. Trigger is very sweet and I love the reach reduction!

I also got to fondle CM's P07.
    Trigger on it is very light and very crisp. Double action is slick and it's super easy to manually cock the hammer.
    CM, you are going to love it!

:woot:

That will probably be the gun the spouse re-learns on. It is light with a low re-coil on target rounds.
    And if it passes the Wizard/BA critical test sequence I am sure she will love it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom