• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'm hoping to add a stainless commander before the next shoot. Are there any others out there I should be looking at beside the rugers? I cannot seem to find anything springer.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    CM, Your P-07 has a 2.13 lbs crisp clean breaking SA and smooth 8 lbs. DA using the gold 15 lbs mainspring. :rockwoot:
    Check my PM

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have a CGW Defensive Carry Package on it's way for the 40P. Wish I could have gone with the full monty and got the Pro package, but just could not swing it right now. I still need to order mags and maybe springs. Anyone know what holsters work for the 40P? I have not dug through the holster drawer yet, but did confirm that the Glock 19/23 holster is a no go. It fit my Armalite clone beautifully. Right now, the 40P is almost completely disassembled and waiting ready for a bit of polish. I just need to remember which side the trigger pin exits through. I can never remember if it's left to right or right to left.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Very handsome gun......$900 is, well, a bit stiff but stainless ain't cheap.

I am picking up a new to me Springer RO Champion this weekend.
    Black Park finish.

It will get ran across the bench in the house of mouse.

I don't know how you keep track of them all. I do know that you guys are hard to keep up with. Enablers would be a good name. :) I thought I had my addiction in control and had not bought a handgun since Nov 2014. Then, in Sept it all changed and I've picked up three in just over a month.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't know how you keep track of them all. I do know that you guys are hard to keep up with. Enablers would be a good name. :) I thought I had my addiction in control and had not bought a handgun since Nov 2014. Then, in Sept it all changed and I've picked up three in just over a month.

I was the same way with any hobby/passion that had my attention. 4 to 6 bikes at any given time. 3 to 4 cars. Not junk either.
    Guns are smaller.

And no, I can not keep up. I have trouble remembering what is in the safe. I need to update my info list for insurance.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN

Black Park finish.

I cocked my head and eye balled this one a little bit. Whats the bull barrel do in a 1911?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I cocked my head and eye balled this one a little bit. Whats the bull barrel do in a 1911?

It is tapered so as not to reguire a barrel bushing. Although not as inherently accurate it allows you to run the gun like it is stolen.

I put an accurizing bushing in the full size TRP operators with the bull barrel and it brings the groups in tight. No one makes this for the Champion yet.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers

Black Park finish.

I shot a guys RO Champion at the MCFG shoot earlier this year and liked it a lot.
    I was about to purchase one when I stumbled across the Les Baer.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I peruse the INGO classifieds regularly. Is it just me or are there a lot of CZ's being listed in the last few months? If I had any idea so many CZ's would be passing thru the classifieds I would have held off on purchasing my last two CZs and dealt with the classifieds. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom