wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all...:coffee:

Was gonna hit the range today, but the spousal unit is abducting my car to head to work as her son borrowed hers for the next couple of days. He's on leave from the Navy, so we're trying to make it easy for him to see friends and family while he's here. Means I'm stuck without a car for about 5 hours. Oh well, looks like I'll be cleaning a couple of guns while listening to podcast episodes of The Gun Guy on WIBC's site... :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! Happy Christmas Eve! :coffee:
    Had no intentions of buying one but did a couple months ago TP9 Desert and will say for 325.00 is hard to beat! Trigger is not awesome but very nice and would highly recommend!psyko

They are a great gun for the money and for anyone just looking for a carry gun it's hard to beat the gun for that money. If they want full boat Cajun goodness though, they will come away disappointed. The thing is that a clone owner will be perfectly happy with their gun until they shoot with BA. They will feel the difference and want the good stuff. Then they realize that they can't get it in their current gun and will sell it at a huge loss to fund the new CZ.

Ask me how I know this...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

They are a great gun for the money and for anyone just looking for a carry gun it's hard to beat the gun for that money. If they want full boat Cajun goodness though, they will come away disappointed. The thing is that a clone owner will be perfectly happy with their gun until they shoot with BA. They will feel the difference and want the good stuff. Then they realize that they can't get it in their current gun and will sell it at a huge loss to fund the new CZ.

How do you know this.....:dunno:

Hey, you said.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

BA has cost me reams of cash........and I like it.....:):

:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom