Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Met Tim at the range at 11:30 and shot for 30 minutes. Managed to run 114 rounds through the gun in that time. The gun handled and shot very well. I had a few times where the gun failed to feed the first round of the mag into battery, but that was only on my 8 round and 10 round mags. On the 7 round mags I had no issues at all. Since the gun was made to use the 7 round mags, I don't view this as an issue. Again, the gun handled and shot like a dream.

Here's a shot of the first target:

CCO%20Target_zpsegjozxxk.jpg

That was at 7 yard. Not fantastic, but certainly not bad. Most of my other targets were actually a bit better and a few were a bit worse, but all in all I'm very happy with the accuracy of the gun. Looking forward to putting a lot more rounds through it :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    What a great way to spend a lunch break. They really frown on it when I try to get some target practice in when I'm in the office. Point Blank makes my workplace a much safer environment. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Met Tim at the range at 11:30 and shot for 30 minutes. Managed to run 114 rounds through the gun in that time. The gun handled and shot very well. I had a few times where the gun failed to feed the first round of the mag into battery, but that was only on my 8 round and 10 round mags. On the 7 round mags I had no issues at all. Since the gun was made to use the 7 round mags, I don't view this as an issue. Again, the gun handled and shot like a dream.

Here's a shot of the first target:

CCO%20Target_zpsegjozxxk.jpg

That was at 7 yard. Not fantastic, but certainly not bad. Most of my other targets were actually a bit better and a few were a bit worse, but all in all I'm very happy with the accuracy of the gun. Looking forward to putting a lot more rounds through it :yesway:

Are you riding the slide into battery or dropping it. It does make a difference on Hi-cap mags in your gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom