• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Good morning to all you CZ nuts!psyko I will have to say the Rami I think sometimes is overlooked when we talk CZs. Last Sunday went to the range and will have to say it is the most small accurate pistol I have ever shot especially after the Wizard has tuned one up!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good morning to all you CZ nuts!psyko I will have to say the Rami I think sometimes is overlooked when we talk CZs. Last Sunday went to the range and will have to say it is the most small accurate pistol I have ever shot especially after the Wizard has tuned one up!

I ran BA's and it is amazingly accurate.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I think you may be right.

If you time it right, you can wait for CM to buy one, tune it and then a week later sell it to fund a new project.

Morning all of you late sleepers! Ok, maybe not late sleepers. I've only been up an hour myself and 15 minutes of that time was deciding which holster to go with today.

All of this Rami talk really has me regretting selling mine. There are a few guns that I let go that I regret. That was one of them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you time it right, you can wait for CM to buy one, tune it and then a week later sell it to fund a new project.

Morning all of you late sleepers! Ok, maybe not late sleepers. I've only been up an hour myself and 15 minutes of that time was deciding which holster to go with today.

All of this Rami talk really has me regretting selling mine. There are a few guns that I let go that I regret. That was one of them.

Killing me man.......killing me.........:):

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville

These CM jokes are great!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Oh wait a minute you are serious. Lolpsyko

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have no recollection of buying one from you. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. I have had a few RAMIs go through here. ;)

I'm the original grey man. I can hide in plain sight :D We did the exchange at the Starbucks in Lebanon back in Nov 2013. I don't know why I'm always trying to track old pistols that have been sold. I guess I am hoping they are happy in new homes.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm the original grey man. I can hide in plain sight :D We did the exchange at the Starbucks in Lebanon back in Nov 2013. I don't know why I'm always trying to track old pistols that have been sold. I guess I am hoping they are happy in new homes.

I will check the gun. I think I get this one at a McDonald's in Rochester. ;)

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I'm up slightly early to get my cat to the vet shortly. Trying to see if I'll have some time to hit the range with you later. After fondling the CCO all night, I'm ready to sling some lead with it... :rockwoot:

That looks FANTASTIC! You know... I'm starting to dig the subtly rounded butt vs. the bobtail look. I really like this. Have fun with it, you made a great choice, I'm sure it's going to give you miles of smiles!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That looks FANTASTIC! You know... I'm starting to dig the subtly rounded butt vs. the bobtail look. I really like this. Have fun with it, you made a great choice, I'm sure it's going to give you miles of smiles!!

Yeah, I feel like I made a great decision so far. Carried it down to the vet and it felt great. Carried at my normal 3:00 - 3:30 position and it was very comfortable. 7+1 of .45 made me feel safe enough, though I'll probably get a mag carrier so I have spares if things go sideways. Love it so far, just have to see how I like shooting it. I loved Tim's, but he has the finger grooves on his, so it's not quite apples to apples. Was at the vet longer than expected, so I'm trying to see if I can get away later.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yeah, I feel like I made a great decision so far. Carried it down to the vet and it felt great. Carried at my normal 3:00 - 3:30 position and it was very comfortable. 7+1 of .45 made me feel safe enough, though I'll probably get a mag carrier so I have spares if things go sideways. Love it so far, just have to see how I like shooting it. I loved Tim's, but he has the finger grooves on his, so it's not quite apples to apples. Was at the vet longer than expected, so I'm trying to see if I can get away later.

Just let me know. My schedule is pretty open today, so I can do a quick range trip at any time that works for you before 5. If I don't hear back from you before then, I might head out at noon.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just let me know. My schedule is pretty open today, so I can do a quick range trip at any time that works for you before 5. If I don't hear back from you before then, I might head out at noon.

I was debating on 11:00. Not sure if I could shoot for an hour, or just 30 minutes, but I think I definitely want to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom