Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Same situation here. I have something on me when outside of the office. Fortunately, that's almost always.

I just picked up a shoulder rig in September and started using it regularly in late October. It is a comfy way to carry, especially if you drive a lot of spend a lot of time in a computer chair. But, you're right about it not being the fastest access around. For the most part, I carry the CCO in an OWB holster, but when heading out into the public, will put the shoulder rig on as well with the CZ 1911. The CCO makes a great BUG for the full size, but it's still all right arm focused. I need to pick up a left hand holster for the 938 when it comes in.

The only issue with that would be switching off the safety with your left hand. Better practice that dance step a bunch. ;)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It's a bastion of good energy. A veritable troll free zone. CZs bring out the best in mankind I say. Should be one in every household and the world would be a better place for it.
    Hey... Is this much happiness and non-compative posting allowed on Ingo? .... "Reported!"

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have not been keeping up with this thread. It got kinda out of control. I would not read it for a few hours and come back and it had grown by pages. So if this has been posted previously, my apologies. Anyway Kentucky Gun club is having some really good Black Friday deals on CZ's. This link is to the web page for the flyer. Once at the web page you still have to open the flyer.

Black Friday Tease

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I have not been keeping up with this thread. It got kinda out of control. I would not read it for a few hours and come back and it had grown by pages. So if this has been posted previously, my apologies. Anyway Kentucky Gun club is having some really good Black Friday deals on CZ's. This link is to the web page for the flyer. Once at the web page you still have to open the flyer.

Black Friday Tease

Oooh, I might need the SP-01 that comes with the threaded barrel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom