Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    https://pjmedia.com/trending/rashid...DEd4x2zBHcKCY9oMmAhkVhBSzkMrraAIqBkcykx-IpFlQ
    Rashida Tlaib to Abortion Opponents: 'You Shouldn't Even Want to Have Sex With Me'

IMqMXpP.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    DLxoQpy.jpg

Twitter link- FYI- It wasn't about physical IDs. It was about illegals committing identity theft.

The same four justices voted against Trumps "public charge" rule barring citizenship status for immigrants who rely on the public dole.

What exactly is the difference between those four justices and the Democrat candidates wanting government paid health care for illegal aliens?

FJOnnsA.jpg

It's tricky. I see both sides of the argument. The Feds have sole jurisdiction over prosecuting people who submit fraudulent information for employment purposes, however, the information submitted on I9s and W2s, are also duplicated on state tax forms. The split is understandable.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    It's tricky. I see both sides of the argument. The Feds have sole jurisdiction over prosecuting people who submit fraudulent information for employment purposes, however, the information submitted on I9s and W2s, are also duplicated on state tax forms. The split is understandable.

Why? You just said that they used their stolen identities to violate state law and state documents. The states are free to legislate and enforce their own laws that don't violate federal laws or the Constitution. Seems like a slam dunk.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So the left and dems are giving up on the pretense that abortion is about "healthcare" with the response to the Louisiana law before SCOTUS. How would one otherwise interpret their response to a law protecting women by requiring those that perform the medical procedure to be able to treat them at a hospital if something goes wrong?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    When your goal is to use thugs to control the population, background checks simply get in the way.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Yes, there is always more to the story than just the headline. But that voting fact remains. The radical dumocraps were fighting to keep that amendment out of the bill. There were unions involved. So when the amendment was in the bill they voted against it. This is how sick the dumocraps have become.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom