The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    What position would that be? The fetal position? :):

He's in the break room whining about how this thread is cancer. Despite your white knighting on his behalf, there is nothing inaccurate in what I posted. I remember the back and forth from the 2016 political season in this subforum, hence the Nate Silver reference.

Not sure which "clique" I belong to, but whichever one it it, I never received my membership card. I'm hoping it's the one that doesn't get their little feelings hurt over a joke. Because of all the things we may need in this tumultuous time in our nation's history, I'm betting that fragility isn't one of them.
    Weren't you one of the leaders of the Kut-is-a-mean-ol-troll whingefest in the now locked shooter thread?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    giphy.gif

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Oh, the old motte and bailey fallacy..."I can't honestly defend my behavior, so I'll claim it's a joke." Classic!

Aren't jokes supposed to have an element of humor?

You float snide comments about long standing members of INGO to try to elevate your position among strangers...that isn't joking, its bullying and it is childish.

You don't like what he says? Tear down his arguments.

You don't like him? Put him on "ignore".

White knighting...lol, you're being a dick to my friend, and I'm calling you out for it. Get your head out of your ass for a change, man...fragility isn't the problem, a lack of civility and respect is.

You're part of that problem.

Wow. :):

5b390e223b7c2391572196.gif

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Lol. Is that the best you can do? You really don't do well without someone else's pre-chewed opinion to regurgitate, do you?

Here, give me a minute. I'll write a retort for you and PM it to you so you don't look completely defeated.

Don't bother, hero. I'm headed out for the day. Too nice outside to spend any more time arguing with someone who thinks they are "defeating" people on the internet. :laugh:

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Don't bother, hero. I'm headed out for the day. Too nice outside to spend any more time arguing with someone who thinks they are "defeating" people on the internet. :laugh:

Yeah, I should have used "outmatched" instead, but I didn't want to be cruel.

Sure, take your ball and go away...the world is full of puppies to kick.

You sure don't seem to like it when things get personal toward you...maybe there's a lesson in there somewhere.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Yeah, I should have used "outmatched" instead, but I didn't want to be cruel.

Sure, take your ball and go away...the world is full of puppies to kick.

You sure don't seem to like it when things get personal toward you...maybe there's a lesson in there somewhere.

You are the one pushing the argument - take a Midol.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Just illustrating a point, my friend...that this type of thing is pointless, counterproductive even, and should have no place on INGO.

I'm glad to see you agree.

Arent you doing the very thing you’re claiming to be against? You also have a ignore, so if you don’t like what he’s saying use your own advice. And you can throw a fit all you want, there almost always seems to be the same person involved. This has already been discussed, nobody wants to see him gone, but when he pokes the dogs with a stick don’t get upset and defend him when the dogs occasionally bark and bite. Part of it.

So... back to politics.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Arent you doing the very thing you’re claiming to be against? You also have a ignore, so if you don’t like what he’s saying use your own advice. And you can throw a fit all you want, there almost always seems to be the same person involved. This has already been discussed, nobody wants to see him gone, but when he pokes the dogs with a stick don’t get upset and defend him when the dogs occasionally bark and bite. Part of it.

So... back to politics.

lol

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    We had name calling better than I've seen in years, and nothing.

Kut, this is why you get blamed for the shooters. The last guy banned didnt say half what Paul has.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom