The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    cat.jpg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    He doesn’t like to have it point out his own hypocrisy, so plays the victim when it’s brought to attention.

HS87 (sees the hypocrisy, but doesn’t think the accuser does)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "Meet the Press" host Chuck Todd said President Trump told a "breathtaking" number of “outright lies” during his interview with “Fox & Friends” on Friday morning.
    “Today’s POTUS performance was breathtaking in the sheer number of provable falsehoods, intentional mischaracterizations and outright lies uttered,” Todd wrote on Twitter.
    Chuck Todd: Trump told a breathtaking number of ?outright lies? | TheHill

You'd think that at some point people would get tired of the sheer number of lies coming out of the White House. I, however, am not going to hold my breath.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    India decides to get in on the action-

It is welcome that India has decided to propose $240 million worth of additional tariffs on a variety of imports from the US, in retaliation against tariffs amounting to the same amount on India’s exports of Steel and aluminium to the US. This is puny, in relation to US exports of over $1.5 trillion. But it would be noticed, because it occurs alongside retaliatory tariffs on US imports by China, the European Union and the US’ North American Free Trade Agreement partners, Canada and Mexico.
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-a-tat-tariff-volley/articleshow/64621163.cms

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    And you know they're triggered when they're comments stop being about the posts, but the poster.

I sometimes wonder how many roundabouts you can see from up there on the cross that you've nailed yourself to. :):

You come on this forum almost daily, call everyone hypocrites or imply that the majority of the members are racist, regularly bask in self-adulation that would make Trump blush, then whine when this is all pointed out to you. Maybe nobody taught you that crapping in the sandbox every day might result in a bit of negativity towards you from the other kids. I dunno. I have a hard time understanding the level of narcissism that makes someone spend their waking hours doing this sort of thing.

Now go run and tell the mods about this "personal attack." IDGAF. :)

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Lol, wut? "I" means what?

I just enjoy the hypocrisy. It's amazing how many people are triggered when they are subjected to the same type of rhetoric they themselves used to gleefully engage.

Lol. In the post by you, which I quoted. When you said "I", doesn't that mean you? or maybe it means some other "I"?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I sometimes wonder how many roundabouts you can see from up there on the cross that you've nailed yourself to. :):

You come on this forum almost daily, call everyone hypocrites or imply that the majority of the members are racist, regularly bask in self-adulation that would make Trump blush, then whine when this is all pointed out to you. Maybe nobody taught you that crapping in the sandbox every day might result in a bit of negativity towards you from the other kids. I dunno. I have a hard time understanding the level of narcissism that makes someone spend their waking hours doing this sort of thing.

Now go run and tell the mods about this "personal attack." IDGAF. :)

Besides your lying... does this mean that I can't expect you to return my "crew" application? Nevertheless, my triggered friend, my politics need not conform to yours nor anyone else's. I say my piece, and people lose their pants (well if they're wearing them). I have done nothing any different than any other poster, other than revealing the opposite perspective. What I HAVEN"T done, is insult members repeatedly, make veiled racist jokes, complain ad nauseam about my feeling being hurt, nor stalk other members offline. You are last person to talk about anything, because your history is full of such rhetoric. You, nor anyone else of our rights loving community, should have an issue with a difference of opinion, unless it's disrespectful, crass, or otherwise inappropriately relayed. You'll be hard pressed to find such from me... and your fragile feelings being hurt, doesn't apply.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Does this mean that I can't expect you to return my "crew" application? Nevertheless, my triggered friend, my politics need not conform to yours nor anyone else's. I say my piece, and people lose their pants (well if they're wearing them). I have done nothing any different than any other poster, other than revealing the opposite perspective. What I HAVEN"T done, is insult members repeatedly, make veiled racist jokes, complain ad nauseam about my feeling being hurt, nor stalk other members offline. You are last person to talk about anything, because your history is full of such rhetoric. You, nor anyone else of our rights loving community, should have an issue with a difference of opinion, unless it's disrespectful, crass, or otherwise inappropriately relayed. You'll be hard pressed to find such from me... and your fragile feelings being hurt, doesn't apply.

its not your politics that bother us. It’s the way you claim you’re non bias, you want consistency, and facts all while being intellectually dishonest. I’ve seen numerous times you’ve been wrong and ignore the poster after the fact, or straddle both sides of the fence making contradictory statements.

HS87 (wants the consistency you claim you so desire)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    its not your politics that bother us. It’s the way you claim you’re non bias, you want consistency, and facts all while being intellectually dishonest. I’ve seen numerous times you’ve been wrong and ignore the poster after the fact, or straddle both sides of the fence making contradictory statements.

HS87 (wants the consistency you claim you so desire)

[video=youtube;WGhrQ3-xZSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGhrQ3-xZSc[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom