The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Tim makes some good points about minimum wage across the entire country, and about "it's not what you earn, but what you can do with the money".

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    /SHRUG

got to reach a head a some point

EANuSZ3U0AAdyUj

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Tim makes some good points about minimum wage across the entire country, and about "it's not what you earn, but what you can do with the money".

I've grown tired of Tim. Every time he says "It's complicated" (almost every video), it really means "to more clearly explain this requires a more conservative/libertarian viewpoint and I won't go there".

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How would you rate Dan Rather vs Trump on the scale of veracity?

If it had anything to do with documents and their veracity or his own bravery and heroism, I'd rate Rather far below Trump

Waiting for the story any day now about how two Proud Boys attacked him in an elevator; demanding to know the password

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Y'all know why the State and Federal governments actually want higher minimum wages, right? Additional payroll taxes and and additional SSI withholding. More "income".

Impacts on the economy and citizens is not really even part of the equation. Other than buying votes.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I thought it was because, like pigs, their appetite doesn't have an off switch and they'll keep eating until either the food runs out or they die from indigestion

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The investigation is over; the report is filed.

I'm not even sure what the hearing is supposed to be about, other than theater. Wake me if it leads to articles of impeachment.

But, it beats having them try to legislate more stuff.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There is absolutely one source for this story... an FBI agent that allegedly investigated Clinton Foundation "suicided"

Not linking the story, because it seems like bull**** made up from a single right-wing site.

1563922692488.png

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The investigation is over; the report is filed.

I'm not even sure what the hearing is supposed to be about, other than theater. Wake me if it leads to articles of impeachment.

But, it beats having them try to legislate more stuff.
    The Democrats are still trying to milk a dead cow.

Just proves how political this thing was from the get go.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The Democrats are still trying to milk a dead cow.

Just proves how political this thing was from the get go.

No, I don't see it that way at all. This hearing isn't for neither the Anti-Trumpers, nor the Pro-Trumpers. This is for the fence sitters. They are waging a battle for the undecideds. Depending on who ultimately is the more believable (D's or R's), it should be a good thing for whichever side. And partisans aren't the ones who would know who wins and who loses, so this entire forum wouldn't have a clue. lol

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    No, I don't see it that way at all. This hearing isn't for neither the Anti-Trumpers, nor the Pro-Trumpers. This is for the fence sitters. They are waging a battle for the undecideds. Depending on who ultimately is the more believable (D's or R's), it should be a good thing for whichever side. And partisans aren't the ones who would know who wins and who loses, so this entire forum wouldn't have a clue. lol
    That's a mighty broad brush! :)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This just illustrates my point that it’s all political and the Democrats are pushing it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Either way it goes Mr. Mueller doesn't come out of this well. The committee is going to persecute him if he doesn't tell them what they want to here. I think if I were him I would choose my words very carefully and have a battery of $1K/hour lawyers handy.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Either way it goes Mr. Mueller doesn't come out of this well. The committee is going to persecute him if he doesn't tell them what they want to here. I think if I were him I would choose my words very carefully and have a battery of $1K/hour lawyers handy.

He has Aaron Zebley at his side- best known for representing Hillary Clinton's IT guy (the one who destroyed phones and used BleachBit on her computer).

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Some politicians have a lot invested in this Russia business, they won't be happy if they at least can't get a small amount of scalp out of it. Maybe his idea is to toss them some sort of bone so they don't come after him later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom