The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    67126209_448090419075917_2934864050867142656_o.jpg

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Well, I think that argument falls off the mark. Any moron can tweet nonsense, and many do. However, when that moron is the POTUS, it kinda raises some eyebrows.

I'm afraid your argument falls flat. Besides the gratuitous insult to his intelligence, President Trump never tweeted to deport the congresswomen.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I missed the part where Trump sent out a tweet ordering DHS jackboots to storm the Capitol building and haul the congresswomen out then dump them over the border.

Last edited:

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Omar's marriage situation is likely to get a spotlight here very soon. Investigative reporters are claiming to have "smoking gun" evidence of something. Not sure if there's anything actually "illegal", might just be embarrassing or something.

The something is that she allegedly "married" her brother to skirt US immigration laws. I believe that crime is a felony.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, I think that argument falls off the mark. Any moron can tweet nonsense, and many do. However, when that moron is the POTUS, it kinda raises some eyebrows.

The essence of hypocrisy is arguing that the 'rules' of behavior are somehow situational or are to be adjusted based on the professional or social position of the person

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm afraid your argument falls flat. Besides the gratuitous insult to his intelligence, President Trump never tweeted to deport the congresswomen.

You're right, I think a lot of people are morons. It's probable, that despite me thinking the POTUS is a moron, he's smarter than the vast majority of morons. Nevertheless, that's not the point being made (i.e. deport vs go back). The point being made, is that morons tweet things, and on account of who they are, no one cares. However, when it's the president being a moron, then people are going to complain. Surely understand that the higher one's profile, the more attention it gets. Right?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You're right, I think a lot of people are morons. It's probable, that despite me thinking the POTUS is a moron, he's smarter than the vast majority of morons. Nevertheless, that's not the point being made (i.e. deport vs go back). The point being made, is that morons tweet things, and on account of who they are, no one cares. However, when it's the president being a moron, then people are going to complain. Surely understand that the higher one's profile, the more attention it gets. Right?

No no no.

Don't you see, it is hypocritical for Trump critics to criticize Trump because Trump is the one being criticized. Criticism of Trump is inherently treasonous.

Back when Obama was being subjected to birther conspiracies, speculation about his gay preferences, and whether Michelle is actually a dude, that was ok. Trump supporters treat everyone that gets hired to do a job like that.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Interesting direction this topic has gone. :)

Wow, we should take into consideration the name of the source of the information before we determine it to be valid? ;)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No no no.

Don't you see, it is hypocritical for Trump critics to criticize Trump because Trump is the one being criticized. Criticism of Trump is inherently treasonous.

Back when Obama was being subjected to birther conspiracies, speculation about his gay preferences, and whether Michelle is actually a dude, that was ok. Trump supporters treat everyone that gets hired to do a job like that.

There's an awful lot of froth in that cappuccino you're trying to serve

So is it about principle or getting even, it's getting hard to tell

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78