The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    More of the same. *yawn* The media spares no effort to find and/or manufacture any outrage or scandal they can drum up. In their defense they expended an equal amount of energy on the last administration. The only difference was that those efforts were to close down any possible story of scandal and ensure proper cover was provided for the anointed one. Again, I am no great fan of Trump but I really hate a completely unlevel playing field and this all stinks to high heaven.

If your complaint is that more efforts has been used to uncover dirt on the current POTUS than the "the anointed one," I guess I can't really disagree. Well, I'm undecided, actually.... but I'll just concede the point. Nevertheless, if wrong doing or ineptitude is present, it present. I would think that surely you don't believe that because a previous administration wasn't as thoroughly hounded, for potential wrongdoing, as the current one, that we should just ignore it.
    I mean, if INGO collectively had the means, the former president would've been as equally hounded as the current POTUS. And we both know that to be true.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    More of the same. *yawn* The media spares no effort to find and/or manufacture any outrage or scandal they can drum up. In their defense they expended an equal amount of energy on the last administration. The only difference was that those efforts were to close down any possible story of scandal and ensure proper cover was provided for the anointed one. Again, I am no great fan of Trump but I really hate a completely unlevel playing field and this all stinks to high heaven.

It's amazing isn't it? I predicted this in a thread from October or November before the election.... although I didn't think they would have gone THIS far off the reservation trying to jack with Trump. It's gotten to whole other levels of stupid in the last year.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If your complaint is that more efforts has been used to uncover dirt on the current POTUS than the "the anointed one," I guess I can't really disagree. Well, I'm undecided, actually.... but I'll just concede the point. Nevertheless, if wrong doing or ineptitude is present, it present. I would think that surely you don't believe that because a previous administration wasn't as thoroughly hounded, for potential wrongdoing, as the current one, that we should just ignore it.
    I mean, if INGO collectively had the means, the former president would've been as equally hounded as the current POTUS. And we both know that to be true.

I can't disagree with anything you say here, most particularly the bolded section. There has long been a disparity in how administrations are "covered". It is just so blatant now. How these people can still refer to themselves as journalists with a straight face is beyond me. Personally, I think Trump is a buffoon. He is no more qualified to be POTUS than one of these random INGOramuses. However, the last guy was also singularly unqualified for the position. I will grant you that he could play the part much better and his supporting cast was eminently more talented and capable than the rogues gallery surrounding DJT. But the deck is so stacked against Trump that I guess in some way I can't help rooting for him. Or, rather, the unfairness and unprofessionalism of the media is so outrageous that I can't help but root against them. I don't like Trump. I'm sorry it has all come to this. But I detest the powers stacked up against him with every ounce of my being.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    On a lighter note:

[video=youtube;OZlzv1ElWTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZlzv1ElWTs&t=3s[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.hermancain.com/the-genius-of-trumps-food-stamp-proposal-youre

Someone states, "you're not supposed to like being on assistance. If you don't like the government food, find a way to off assistance. "

Comments are VERY interesting to read.
    Some people crying, "Easy for you to say. You've never had to eat government food."
    Others replying they were in the military, others bringing up government provided cheese, peanut butter, etc.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    https://www.hermancain.com/the-genius-of-trumps-food-stamp-proposal-youre

Someone states, "you're not supposed to like being on assistance. If you don't like the government food, find a way to off assistance. "

Comments are VERY interesting to read.
    Some people crying, "Easy for you to say. You've never had to eat government food."
    Others replying they were in the military, others bringing up government provided cheese, peanut butter, etc.

I don't care what anyone says, that block stuff is good.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I can't disagree with anything you say here, most particularly the bolded section. There has long been a disparity in how administrations are "covered". It is just so blatant now. How these people can still refer to themselves as journalists with a straight face is beyond me. Personally, I think Trump is a buffoon. He is no more qualified to be POTUS than one of these random INGOramuses. However, the last guy was also singularly unqualified for the position. I will grant you that he could play the part much better and his supporting cast was eminently more talented and capable than the rogues gallery surrounding DJT. But the deck is so stacked against Trump that I guess in some way I can't help rooting for him. Or, rather, the unfairness and unprofessionalism of the media is so outrageous that I can't help but root against them. I don't like Trump. I'm sorry it has all come to this. But I detest the powers stacked up against him with every ounce of my being.

For anyone who is dumbfounded that people are shrugging their shoulders at every "scandal" that the media drums up about President Trump and his administration, read this and understand it.

The old adage "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" still holds true.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    For anyone who is dumbfounded that people are shrugging their shoulders at every "scandal" that the media drums up about President Trump and his administration, read this and understand it.

The old adage "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" still holds true.

That's never been true.... and there are a lot of occupied holes, in the ground, because there we're people foolish enough to believe it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    That's never been true.... and there are a lot of occupied holes, in the ground, because there we're people foolish enough to believe it.

Foolish or not, I'm not going to interrupt anyone who is beating the hell out of my enemy. I can unfriend him later. Everybody winds up in a hole, anyway. Or in an urn on the mantle. Or sprinkled somewhere.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Still not voting Democrat. Not until they can demonstrate enough sanity to raise them above the Trump administration. Low as that bar is, they can't seem to rise above it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    27858259_1258337397633628_8072964446641166426_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom