• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Princraft, you have had some truly epic posts before, but this takes the cake. Close the record books, Fenway, for this will never be topped.

He makes me hope that his taxes and premiums go up. And keep going up. Forever. :scared:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Nothing spends as easily as other people's money. If you want to drive the cost of anything down you need the end user (read "patient") to be incentivized to save. This results in comparison shopping, forcing a responding market correction.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    And so this is how the republic dies. Not with sorrow and weeping but with thunderous applause and much chattering.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    The Supreme Court said that they can revisit the legalities of Obamacare after it has been implemented, but not before then because the potential parties didn't have any standing to sue yet.

Got a cite for that? (choose your words carefully, as I was in the room when Chief Justice Roberts delivered the opinion)

sun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Connecticut
    Got a cite for that? (choose your words carefully, as I was in the room when Chief Justice Roberts delivered the opinion)

No, I have no citation. That's just the way that I understood it as it was reported on the news.
    In general, the Supreme Court always has and always will have the ability to over rule or reverse itself whenever it makes a new judgement, especially if it decides to set a new precedent such as when a future court makes a decision that overturns an older decision.
    Do you think that Obamacare is totally a done deal as far as the Supreme Court is concerned?
    Even though I haven't looked up any text, I do believe that since Obamacare hasn't been implemented yet, there are parties that don't have standing to sue yet which either the Supreme Court acknowledged in their written decision, or an individual Justice did.
    And if the SCOTUS or a Justice didn't then perhaps it was the media's legal experts who did acknowledge that there's still some potential Obamacare policy issues can be reviewed by the SCOTUS. But not until after it's implemented and there's proper standing to sue by alleging to be an injured party.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom