Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Falsehoods and fabrications are not protected free speech under the First Amendment.

Thanks to HoughMade for the link...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/14/biden-campaign-lashes-out-new-york-post-429486

Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi, which wouldn’t appear on Biden’s official schedule. But they said any encounter would have been cursory. Pozharskyi did not respond to a request for comment.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Oh look, more ballots found in a dumpster: https://www.wdrb.com/news/postal-em...cle_8af4b176-0fbb-11eb-8e80-a779be3d25da.html

"On Thursday, the USPS was notified that a contractor found undelivered mail in a dumpster on Galene Drive near Tully Elementary in Jeffersontown. Agents recovered the mail that included 112 absentee ballots and two political advertisements. All the mail was to be delivered to the 40299 zip code. That is an area primarily in the boundaries of Bardstown Road, Interstate 64, Hurstbourne Parkway and Interstate 265.

All the ballots and political flyers were returned to the USPS and delivered to customers.

Absentee ballots must be returned and postmarked by Election Day, Nov. 3, and received by Nov. 6. Anyone who requested an absentee ballot cannot vote in-person unless they have not received their ballot by Oct. 28. The election board can check the status of a ballot."

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't disagree that it is the way you use those platforms. I disagree that those uses represent the lions share of activity on those platforms. For example, I primarily get performing arts on my youtube feed. Rarely does a political topic hit that front page. Normally, I get a political youtube referral from INGO.

I only use Facebook to stay in contact with friends and relatives and we don't talk politics or religion for the most part (almost always avoid it in fact).

Neither of those sites represent my first or second choice when looking for "hard" news. Twitter never has made the cut at all.

If I look at the top 50 people followed on Twitter, politics isn't the primary area of concentration. Sure Barry and Donald are there, but so is Kim Kardashian, WizKhalifa and RealMadrid. Perhaps the political wonks are ruining the site for the majority of users?
    How often do you see a news article referencing Tweets? I, for one, see it all the time.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    How often do you see a news article referencing Tweets? I, for one, see it all the time.

As a rule, not very often outside of INGO. Oak River believes that Tweets are pictures though, so he posts tons of them in the funny political pic thread CONTINUOUSLY. :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    As a rule, not very often outside of INGO. Oak River believes that Tweets are pictures though, so he posts tons of them in the funny political pic thread CONTINUOUSLY. :)
    Seriously? Nearly any article which includes Trump is going to include something about one (or more) of his tweets.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I try to get my news from Hoity Toity publications that believe Tweets to be benath them. :)

When Kim Kardashian's name comes up or her short husband's name (can't remember it right now) and Katy Perry makes it into the top 10 followed.....it's something that I cannot waste my time on.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Then you must avoid politics as a rule. If I am reading on video games or astronomy I won't see any. If it is political, it will often contain some.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I read "real" newspapers. I think I may have listened to one or two podcasts in my life. I'm sure it never got as high as three.

INGO is my "politics". Other than here, it doesn't come up very often.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a slightly related note, on FB, a liberal left loon former coworker was railing on how some vote boxes in CA were set out illegally and the Republican party who set it out was forced to remove them. :runaway: the Repubtards are trying to steal the election! See how corrupt they are!!! :runaway:

I spent the next 60 seconds collecting about 10 stories about voter fraud, and surprise, they were all Dems. So I told him to quit acting like his Dems' poop dont stink and posted the links. Along with a link to the Heritage Foundation's searchable database of voter fraud. (surprise, most of them are dems)

Well they are all invalid and he refuses to read them because they are all right wing sources like Breitbart, DailyCaller, etc. He insisted they were fake stories. "because if they were real, the likes of the WSJ, NYT,etc would have covered the stories, but they didnt. (Im sure they did but Im not about to pay for a subscription so I can search them out)

I pressed him and asked if he thought the names were made up, arrest records faked, court cases faked, etc?

He didnt like that. In the end I was called a F*face and he blocked me. (after I unfriended him) So does that mean I win? LOL

Oh, and to top it off he typed "your a **** " and I corrected him with *You're. I think that was the final straw. :laugh:

Some of these lefties are absolutely nuts.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom