DW273ve.png

It's real... :n00b:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Currently 232-198. The house was lost in 2018 because liberal republicans could not continue under Trump. Even the Koch brothers puppet speaker Ryan retired. In all 39 republicans did not run for reelection. See the math? That coupled with the liberal primal scream that Trump won so they had to make a statement allowed deems to pick up a lot of open seats in reddish/purple districts many of which are not happy with the performance of their dem member.

There is an opening...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Anyone doing the electoral map at 270towin? Curious to see how people think the northern tier PA-OH-MI-WI will break this cycle. More than anything, I think those states going for Trump in 2016 were key to the underdog win.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone doing the electoral map at 270towin? Curious to see how people think the northern tier PA-OH-MI-WI will break this cycle. More than anything, I think those states going for Trump in 2016 were key to the underdog win.

Forgive me, I saw 270win, and thought we might actually be discussing guns on INGO.

;)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Those states were key. The win of those states was a shock because a silent mass spoke up in a way pollsters did not account for. My question is, under the current events will this silent mass be even larger? My instincts tell me there will be an even larger unpollable group accross the country.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Those states were key. The win of those states was a shock because a silent mass spoke up in a way pollsters did not account for. My question is, under the current events will this silent mass be even larger? My instincts tell me there will be an even larger unpollable group accross the country.

Yeah, that's why I think - particularly here on INGO - it is safe to opine using "gut instinct" instead of relying on polling. I do think that unpollable group cuts both ways, now. That just means a bigger unknown for predictions.

Along those lines, I'm not sure Trump has the support of the union workers that he did in 2016.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah, that's why I think - particularly here on INGO - it is safe to opine using "gut instinct" instead of relying on polling. I do think that unpollable group cuts both ways, now. That just means a bigger unknown for predictions.

Along those lines, I'm not sure Trump has the support of the union workers that he did in 2016.

Can't get onboard with the cuts both ways. The leftist posting their thoughts on social media has little to fear in losing their job and or social standing. Cancel culture is coming after conservatives and Trump supporters. They will not even tell pollsters on the phone who they will vote for and worse for the accuracy of the polls often say the opposite of what they intend. The liberal just does not have the risk a conservative does, not even close, so I don't see the silent liberals hiding out there like I see on the other side.

I have seen nothing to change private sector union members support. He has made good on trying to get jobs back in this country.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

The presidents team will have to figure out how to remove the fig leaf of "Union buddy Joe" from Biden's campaign. Senator Harris brings nothing positive except being a shameless big/social media attack dog for the ticket. I think it's going to be a close race, but it's going to be more like a professional wrestling smackdown on tv.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I know Ohio will break for Trump, I'm convinced PA and MI will too. I don't have a feeling one way or the other about WI

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom