• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You should make a FOIA request and show us that. Not many people want to watch hours of surveillance video...

I'm wondering why the people who already watched the video, picked out those couple of parts but left that one out. Don't you think it would have bolstered their case if they were wheeled in with nobody around? Or filled with ballots from boxes marked "xxxx catering"?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Come on Kut, do you really think that anyone attempting to to pull this off on a large scale is going to go through each application to crossreference the address with voter affiliation. Hell, why not check voter registrations then? Why do you not find it odd that people in Indiana who have never lived in or owned property or bussiness in Georgia would receive several applications to request mail in ballots. Also ironic, when couple with this information is the unprecedentedly low rejection rates for these ballots that were recieved. If you can't smell something here, I don't think any amount of evidence would convince you to take it seriously.

If you're parents weren't registered to vote in GA, then the absentee ballots wouldn't have counted anyway.

And it sounds like they got applications for absentee/mail in ballots, right? So if they'd returned them, the process probably included some way to confirm they were registered to vote, right?

Did you do any followup with the GA election people? There are scammers out there that send that kind of thing in order to get personal information that they can then use.

Ultimately, sending applications for absentee ballots isn't evidence of actual election fraud. It is only election fraud if ballots are not cast by registered voters (subject to other local requirements).

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The voices knocking every little point concerning fraud this election are blowing my mind. This is a gun forum and people cannot seem to help themselves but supporting the guy that says he wants to take away guns. Why don't some of you put that intellect you are so proud of to work, like millions of other patriots, finding a way to help the candidate that says he doesn't want to take guns win?

I'm not supporting him, I'm just looking at it with a critical eye and not believing everything they say. And I do that for most things. One of my Granddad's favorite sayings that I have taken to heart "Don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you think you see".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Come on Kut, do you really think that anyone attempting to to pull this off on a large scale is going to go through each application to crossreference the address with voter affiliation. Hell, why not check voter registrations then? Why do you not find it odd that people in Indiana who have never lived in or owned property or bussiness in Georgia would receive several applications to request mail in ballots. Also ironic, when couple with this information is the unprecedentedly low rejection rates for these ballots that were recieved. If you can't smell something here, I don't think any amount of evidence would convince you to take it seriously.

At first I thought you were arguing for this being an error and maybe misinterpreting Kut...

Then it became obvious you think this is part of some scheme - which as Kut made clear - why solicit phony ballots from a region that's clearly a Trump stronghold? It's certainly odd, but not prove of shenanigans.

The question is: what have you done with these ballots?

...and you misused "ironic" (Feel free to blame Ms. Morissette).

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm not supporting him, I'm just looking at it with a critical eye and not believing everything they say. And I do that for most things. One of my Granddad's favorite sayings that I have taken to heart "Don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you think you see".

It is unfathomable to me that on a gun forum there would be more naysayers than folks trying to find the answers...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If you're parents weren't registered to vote in GA, then the absentee ballots wouldn't have counted anyway.

And it sounds like they got applications for absentee/mail in ballots, right? So if they'd returned them, the process probably included some way to confirm they were registered to vote, right?

Did you do any followup with the GA election people? There are scammers out there that send that kind of thing in order to get personal information that they can then use.

Ultimately, sending applications for absentee ballots isn't evidence of actual election fraud. It is only election fraud if ballots are not cast by registered voters (subject to other local requirements).

But they are all watermarked TLex!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Yeah, I find it insulting to have my 2A credibility questioned because I don't take my marching orders from a defeated Trump, and follow him in his folley.

I supported him when it counted.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It is unfathomable to me that on a gun forum there would be more naysayers than folks trying to find the answers...

This is the sound of desperation when the primary fraud case has collapsed.

We are observers of the process. Yes, to some extent, we've all internalized this geek show, but the lawyers and courts and voting officials are the ones who need/should do this.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

These were applications for ballots, not actual ballots.

I don't think it would be logical to conclude that the system would catch the fraudulent vote, when the system didn't catch the fact that someone who had never been registered to vote in Georgia, let alone lived or owned anything there, was sent a ballot application. As I said rejection rates for these ballots was unprecedentedly low. It likely should have been the opposite.

My parents did not follow up, as this was weeks/months before the election. They tossed the apps in the trash. I gave them an earful for that.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I want investigations and answers. Those answers, so far, appear to be that there was insufficient fraud to change the outcome of the election (paraphrasing Barr).

I want to keep my 2A rights. So, regardless who POTUS is (and let's be clear: Trump and his ATF were not 2A-friendly), I will use what nominal influence I have on the other branches of government to protect them. That's the way this works.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    These were applications for ballots, not actual ballots.

I don't think it would be logical to conclude that the system would catch the fraudulent vote, when the system didn't catch the fact that someone who had never been registered to vote in Georgia, let alone lived or owned anything there, was sent a ballot application. As I said rejection rates for these ballots was unprecedentedly low. It likely should have been the opposite.

My parents did not follow up, as this was weeks/months before the election. They tossed the apps in the trash. I gave them an earful for that.

The sending of applications is a different system from both the sending of ballots and the counting of actual votes.

Do your parents have any connections to GA at all, specifically whatever county sent the applications?

In terms of the error rates, I'm not surprised at all that the rejection rates are low (assuming they are - I haven't actually seen that). There was a much bigger voter-instruction effort to make sure people did them right.

Low rejection rates, also, are not fraud. Or even really evidence of it. Pointing to votes that should have been rejected, but weren't, would be part of it.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    At first I thought you were arguing for this being an error and maybe misinterpreting Kut...

Then it became obvious you think this is part of some scheme - which as Kut made clear - why solicit phony ballots from a region that's clearly a Trump stronghold? It's certainly odd, but not prove of shenanigans.

I don't think that it IS, I think that's it's quite possible and should be looked into, not dismissed out of hand. Why send apps to Hamilton County? It's easier to shotgun the country with ballots or applications and count on the historical bent of YOUR party to engage in election shenanigans, than to put in the effort to screen one's solicitations for fraud.

The question is: what have you done with these ballots?

...and you misused "ironic" (Feel free to blame Ms. Morissette).

Yes, my bad, but :rolleyes:

Edit: Not your party Jetta, your meaning Dem.

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    The sending of applications is a different system from both the sending of ballots and the counting of actual votes.

Do your parents have any connections to GA at all, specifically whatever county sent the applications?

In terms of the error rates, I'm not surprised at all that the rejection rates are low (assuming they are - I haven't actually seen that). There was a much bigger voter-instruction effort to make sure people did them right.

Low rejection rates, also, are not fraud. Or even really evidence of it. Pointing to votes that should have been rejected, but weren't, would be part of it.

O connections to Georgia.

It's not logical to claim that rejection rates are low due to better instruction when the whole system was slapped together as hurriedly as it was. This was not organized well simply due to the timeframes we were working in. That would seem to work for higher rejection rates.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    View attachment 94387

View attachment 94388

With the correct information, anyone with online access may request an absentee ballot in Georgia. No need to utilize the mails.

The dependency is a Georgia Drivers License or Georgia ID.

The issue is curious, but doesn't seem to be pertinent to any fraud claim.

They didn't request ballots or applications. These were unsolicited.

I wouldn't expect you to say otherwise.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is the sound of desperation when the primary fraud case has collapsed.

We are observers of the process. Yes, to some extent, we've all internalized this geek show, but the lawyers and courts and voting officials are the ones who need/should do this.

When a recognized data expert makes a claim and offers his raw data for analysis and no media outlet takes it but for one conservative one. That there has been no formal evidence procured by DOJ or FBI is not indicative of no crime, it is indicative of corruption. That anyone can have any confidence in these institutions after what has been exposed is beyond me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom