• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]Georgia Recount Monitor Filmed Workers Moving Ballots to Biden Tray[/h]
    Consetta Johnson, retired paralegal, was designated an audit monitor at the Cobb County Georgia recount location at the Jim R. Miller Event Center in Marietta, Georgia. In a testimony at a public hearing, she said only four Republican and four Democrat monitors were allowed on the floor at any given time in the 40-table center.

“I started to video the counters as they continue to do the same thing. The counters are putting the ballots from the Trump tray then removing them and putting them into the Biden tray. Then the counters are taking ballots from the no vote tray and moving them into the Jorgensen tray and then from the Jorgensen tray moving them into the Biden tray. Then all the ballots in the Biden tray were gathered and put on the table, the other table where the ballot count sheet was filled out,” Johnson said. She reported the incident.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/georg...ers-moving-ballots-to-biden-tray_3626390.html

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    [h=1]Michigan Secretary of State Website Attacks Gateway Pundit and Attorney Matthew DePerno After Posting Video of Corrupt Election Worker[/h]https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/michigan-secretary-state-website-attacks-gateway-pundit-attorney-matthew-deperno-posting-video-corrupt-election-worker/

Ff

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    170000 per county???.

That is all together wrong...:xmad:

I suspect that is just the number of counties he won. He certainly would have gotten votes in the other 2529 counties. Also keep in mind that the population of counties like Los Angeles County are greater than the population of many states

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think the mechanism we have now suits our needs. I don't see a compelling reason to change the foundation of it like that at this point.

At a minimum it has been proven the system is vulnerable to fraud from foreign countries to two bit hustlers, but, nothing to see here. Move along...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Maybe that's how we should decide the Presidency, the most counties wins?

I like it! Instead of 50 separate elections for electoral college slates we could have thousands of little county elections for the slates. And the way to do that constitutionally is for the state legislatures to decide to run state elections for the EC electors by each county electing a slate of electors to choose the EC electors...

Na, too complicated...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Continue the discussion. IINGO members are free to respond.

If no or limited opposing views are desired, invite those confirming to acceptable standards to a MeWE group or something and pass articles back and forth in mostly perpetual agreement with each other and kick out those who don't want to have a discussion according to desired principles.

No, no surprise there. The surprise is that on a gun forum of presumably freedom loving independent folks there are so many here that just will not let those freedom minded have a discussion about it...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Continue the discussion. IINGO members are free to respond.

If no or limited opposing views are desired, invite those confirming to acceptable standards to a MeWE group or something and pass articles back and forth in mostly perpetual agreement with each other and kick out those who don't want to have a discussion according to desired principles.

I was honesty trying to figure out what he meant. I'm still not sure actually. Is talking about mods and the "no youknowwhat talk" rule?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just WOW. Joe Biden got 81 million votes with just 477 counties :n00b:

Biden won a record low 17% of counties, lost Black and Hispanic support, lost 18/19 bellwether counties, lost Ohio, Florida, and Iowa, and his party lost 27/27 house toss-ups, but he shattered the popular vote. Bulls**t!!!

4bLFsczY.jpeg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Biden won a record low 17% of counties, lost Black and Hispanic support, lost 18/19 bellwether counties, lost Ohio, Florida, and Iowa, and his party lost 27/27 house toss-ups, but he shattered the popular vote. Bulls**t!!!

4bLFsczY.jpeg

Do you campaign to win counties or Electoral votes? Here, I'll provide a source you can appreciate...

“Campaigning to win the Electoral College is much more difficult & sophisticated than the popular vote. Hillary focused on the wrong states!”
    -Donald J. Trump

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom