The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    The President has ultimate classification and declassification authority. Therefore, it is impossible for the POTUS to release classified information. Having said that I agree that there is a lot of information that it would be very unwise for a sitting President to release.

BS

He was unwise, stupid, frigging wrong. Not to mention once again that he's displayed how hypocritical he has been and always will be.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Well you got me there. He's gay, transgender or whatever so whatever he says is wrong. Wow, you must have been the head of your debating class in high school.

I have no idea how he self identifies, nor do I care. He believes gender is a broad spectrum. There are only 2 genders, male or female. How you feel, doesn't change anything, especially science. He is a science denier.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Who, Bill Nye?

i guess you missed the part where I said an extremely large percentage of scientist agree. But then again that gay or whatever remark most assuredly wins the day.

You brought up Bill Nye to support your position about climate change. I'm simply pointing out that he has no expertise in that field.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I have no idea how he self identifies, nor do I care. He believes gender is a broad spectrum. There are only 2 genders, male or female. How you feel, doesn't change anything, especially science. He is a science denier.

Well I got to hand it to you. You successfully changed the subject when you have nothing better to say. That is at least for yourself anyway.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I think you need to re-read what I said. I never once said you supported Trump.
    If you don't think that I support Trump why do you believe I can't "be honest with [my]self", or that I have issue with the "novel" concept that "when Trump is wrong he is wrong."?

It stands to reason that if I did not support Trump that I would have no issue with saying when the POTUS is wrong.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Well I got to hand it to you. You successfully changed the subject when you have nothing better to say. That is at least for yourself anyway.

You brought up Bill Nye. I pointed out that he is a science denier. How did this change the subject?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Look even that defense is getting extremely old. But even you agreed it was unwise. Call it what you may, it isn't something he should be doing.

I said that it could be unwise. As soon as someone other than MSNBC covers it I will look into this specific instance, if there is one, and then form an opinion.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I said that it could be unwise. As soon as someone other than MSNBC covers it I will look into this specific instance, if there is one, and then form an opinion.

That almost sounds like your waiting for someone else to report on the same thing before you determine how you feel about it. If that's not it, then what are you saying?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    No, you injected sexual orientation into the discussion. Nice try.
    You need to work on reading comprehension. I have no idea of is orientation, nor do I care. It's irrelevant.

The word "gender" was hijacked in the '90s. Sex and gender were synonymous up until that time. You have checked one of two boxes on a form next to the word gender. If your not sure which box to check, look in your pants.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That almost sounds like your waiting for someone else to report on the same thing before you determine how you feel about it. If that's not it, then what are you saying?

That's exactly right. I will wait for someone with at least some semblance of integrity to report on it.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    You need to work on reading comprehension. I have no idea of is orientation, nor do I care. It's irrelevant.

The word "gender" was hijacked in the '90s. Sex and gender were synonymous up until that time. You have checked one of two boxes on a form next to the word gender. If your not sure which box to check, look in your pants.

Like I said how does sexual orientation have anything whatsoever in H*** to do with this? LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom