• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    And here I was, ready to pontificate on how if JMB wanted it to be in other calibers he would have made it that way. And how the designs for the 1911 were handed down to JMB by God himself of stone tablets...and then Allen just goes and kills my whole diatribe!!! LOL!

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Even with the AOW paperwork, I would buy one if they were available in this country. It looks reasonably well-fitted and the cool factor is off the charts. :draw:

Obviously the recoil would be rough with highbrass, but with lowbrass birdshot or low-recoil buckshot, I wouldn't be afraid to shoot it. FYI - I have a single shot 1911 in .35 Remington and it is brutal with factory ammo. I'm working towards a lighter load, but it will probably just end up duplicating .357 Maximum performance :ugh:

Last edited:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I would gladly stand back and watch someone else shoot that monster.

I will gladly shoot it with a 1 ounce trap load if you want to commission the building of one of these :ar15:

Heck, you can even sell tickets to the event and popcorn to recoup some of the beating your wallet would take to have it built :abused:

But I would NOT shoot a magnum turkey load or anything like that, even if you paid me. I don't want my wrist broke!

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    What a great idea that is (not). I'm sure it's made from really high quality steel too. Would be an excellent "throw down" gun.

Top Bottom