• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    there were some decent ammo prices, but then again i gotta tote that crap a quarter mile or more to the car so, eh 40 bucks on 1000 rounds probably aint worth it to me. Alot of accessories, didnt shop long guns much, but for pistols it really was not great. Didnt see a single hi power, one sig stainless, and a few czs those were the 3 on my shopping list.

Did you see the 2 or 3 CZs that ZX had? The one's price looked pretty good from what I have seen from my limited shopping...but there weren't many that I noticed on tables.

I agree on lead. I have bought projectiles for reloading there before...and its not worth the tote to the car for what I save. I usually take a backpack if I'm going to buy something that heavy...and it still hurts.

courier6

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Indiana
    Does anyone know if any SCAR17's will be available at the 1500? I have been looking around for one, most places are out of stock.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I drove down to Louisville this morning, no freeze rain anywhere. It was a big Meh! Only took me an hour to finish the whole thing, lots of overpriced M1A's and M1 Carbines, muzzle loaders. I did see the most of Python's and Broomhandles under one roof.

The only thing I bought was a bat at the Louisville Slugger Museum. I and my 5 yo spent more time there than the gun show. My boy had a blast there, we sure will be back with the little one next year.

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    I'm always looking for odd models that you'll rarely see in your local store. I don't believe its a waste of time at all and there are always some really good buys. Example....I saw a 1979 Winchester John Wayne Commemorative with original box and paperwork for $ 1650.00.....These typically bring $2500-2900 on gunbroker
    Also saw two Sig 210's. How often do you come across those in your local shop. I think I've seen one in the 5 years.

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Did anyone notice that Indy Arms brought a couple Desert Tech bolt guns. Best part of the show for me. Apparently they are now signed up as a dealer. Been dreaming of a SRS-Covert in .308 or .338 and a MDR in .308 if they ever get them to market.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I saw a lot of good deals on Ammo/1911's/a few CZ's
    So many AR's it was a maze of all of the same. Most were seriously over priced in prep for Billery.
    Good crowd.
    Powder and supplys were plentiful.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Went Saturday, got there around 1:30pm, it was crowded when I arrived. I stayed until closing. Overall had a good time, talked to a couple dealers that I know, they said "no one is buying". I didn't either, all I bought was some "super cleaner", I'll give it a shot.
    The crowd started to thin by 5:00, it did make it easier to shop. A buddy that met me out there bought a Spikes Lower parts kit, Spikes buffer tube and a Magpul CTR to complete his stripped Spikes lower.

I haven't been to one in awhile, good way to spend a cold, wet & rainy afternoon.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I almost bought a Heritage Rough Rider - found a table selling them for $146. If it hadn't been for that broken water heater earlier in the week...

Top Bottom