lcs3meA.jpg

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Yesterday there were some kids around here doing that. It was daytime but it went on long enough to become very annoying. I found a spot in my yard to stand where I could see them and they could see me. I just stood there with my arms crossed staring at them, nothing more. It took them a bit to notice me. When they did they just kept looking at me kinda nervously. I just continued standing there. I could see them talking to each other about me but couldn't hear anything. After a minute or two they turned the noise off (I won't call it music). I still continued to stand and stare. I could tell they were getting annoyed at me so I kept it up for a bit longer. They seemed to be wondering what they were supposed to do. I slipped away when they weren't looking. I never heard the noise again for the rest of the day. I'm sure they'll get over it and do it again eventually though. My wife asked me why I didn't just say something to them. I told her I'm pretty sure I did. :)
    Actually those sound like good kids. The OP's kids sound like punks who will grow up to be hoods and a drain on society rather than contributing to the good of society. I guess I started feeling old when I was reading a book, everything was a little blurry (formerly 20/15 vision) and I realized I needed cheaters. I try to make it a point, when outside, of smiling and waving at people in the neighborhood, especially kids. You'd be surprised that eventually many of them begin saying hello and waving back.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    A week ago, I was walking around the house trying to find my cell phone. I looked everywhere and it came to mind to try to text or call it to get an audible clue. If only I had a phone to do that...oh here's one...in my hand.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    "I can't sleep at night because all of my bones hurt."

[video=youtube_share;3Y5SAM91oG4]http://youtu.be/3Y5SAM91oG4[/video]

Warning: May contain saucy language.

Top Bottom