• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    We have a pillow top with the 2" foam over the top. Just enough.

I know what you mean! Our old bed had 2 of the 2" foam toppers just to make it comfortable. On a side note, turns out my box spring was broken making the mattress sag on both sides, add a piece of 3/16th OSB and it's good to go now. Wife just complains about the splinters at night. lol

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The halfway point between 49 and 50...Six months to the day I got a pre printed AARP card in the mail and I went a little crazy...My wife is six years younger than I and kept going, "What's the big deal?" and kind of laughing about it....In August I will turn 50 and I have never dreaded a birthday like this one coming up....

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    The halfway point between 49 and 50...Six months to the day I got a pre printed AARP card in the mail and I went a little crazy...My wife is six years younger than I and kept going, "What's the big deal?" and kind of laughing about it....In August I will turn 50 and I have never dreaded a birthday like this one coming up....

I've been riding shotgun for you fer years. Ask away........I've been riding shotgun for you fer years. Ask away........ Did I just say that?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    The spare key ring is big enough kill an elk.
    My spare tool kit in the truck is almost as big as the tool box in the garage.
    Anyone under 35 is a "kid".
    Glasses on my head, keys in my hand, hunting around for something but can't remember what.
    Batteries - kept in the freezer - enough to start a new Interstate franchise.
    The wife swears I never told her but I know Damn well I did.
    Beer runs through so fast I swear I shouldn't even zip up.
    I was the fastest runner in my school - they didn't call it track back then.
    CRS has taken over,
    And the wife swears I never told her but I know Damn well I did!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    ......When that 15 year old young lady behind the counter at McDonalds looked me square in the eyes, and asked "Will that be a senior citizen coffee, sir?".....

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    ......When that 15 year old young lady behind the counter at McDonalds looked me square in the eyes, and asked "Will that be a senior citizen coffee, sir?".....

With early white hair that's one of the benefits I've enjoyed for many years.:)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

GEEZER!

Top Bottom