• ...and so much more!
  • sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    I just saw this post, and while I can emphasize with you, why is it not right? And I believe you in that you can care for her, are you talking now or can you put enough money into a security account that will afford her care if something were to happen to you?

You sat outside and watched, how do you know they were unjustly denied? And if they saved for months for a non immigrant visa, how many years did they save for a round trip ticket? Considering that a non immigrant visa is right around $200.
    See people think it is one fee and that's it, it isn't just 200$ there is multiple fees before you sit down for the interview where they decide. My wifes process was well over 10k including the lawyer 3k. And I was outside waiting on her since they wouldn't even allow me into my own embassy. Some im sure weren't telling me the truth. Denial is ok but dont just take thier money! That is wrong unless they tried to lie and commit fraud which is definalty rampant.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    See people think it is one fee and that's it, it isn't just 200$ there is multiple fees before you sit down for the interview where they decide. My wifes process was well over 10k including the lawyer 3k. And I was outside waiting on her since they wouldn't even allow me into my own embassy. Some im sure weren't telling me the truth. Denial is ok but dont just take thier money! That is wrong unless they tried to lie and commit fraud which is definalty rampant.
    No matter how broken the immigration system is, nothing justifies entering this country illegally. An illegal entry should be a lifetime ban.

Top Bottom