• ...and so much more!
  • sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    Until the media wakes up and turns on big govt, we dont have a shot. The masses that take what the media says as gospel will be spoon fed how awful the patriots are and how glorious the corrupt govt machine is. To the point that even if our side wins and takes back control, the media will continue to fight the illegitimate govt. And the smooth brain NPCs will back them.

Just look at how Trump's administration was covered by them.
    They own the media.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    The above post is showing the wall being built inVal Verde County. Del Rio and Laughlin AFB are in Val Verde County.

The post below is Maverick County, which is the next county south of Val Verde County along the border. Eagle Pass is in Maverick County.

Unfortunately it is to late... we needed this decades ago! Biden will just fly them in.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Texas National Guardsman killed in vehicle collision on Highway 277, which parallels the border north of Eagle Pass.

He was in a plain white van, dunno if POV or duty vehicle, maybe a rental?

Pickup truck going opposite direction blew out front left tire, crossed line, and hit him corner to corner.

RIP.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Thank you, brother, for stating what needs fixed.....the broken imagration system.

My wifes father passed and to get her sister here legally would take 14 years!!! I can even prove i can care for her. That is not right!

I sat outside the kenyan embassy as an american watching, I wanted to cry. Over 90% were denied any chance of a visa. They saved months to pay the fees and were unjustly denied with no refund. I counted nearly 90k in fees a day. It is a money printing machine.

I asked many why they needed to visit or go to the US and the stories were so heart wrenching. One poor lady wanted to see her grandchild who was born... denied...another thier child was getting married...denied Another thier sibling was dying of cancer.....denied

My own parent in laws were denied visiting visas when our daughter was born.

The system is broken, that is THE MAIN REASON we have illegals.
    Why don't you all fix Kenya and make it a real nice country so you wouldn't want to invade other countries?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Thank you, brother, for stating what needs fixed.....the broken imagration system.

My wifes father passed and to get her sister here legally would take 14 years!!! I can even prove i can care for her. That is not right!
    I just saw this post, and while I can emphasize with you, why is it not right? And I believe you in that you can care for her, are you talking now or can you put enough money into a security account that will afford her care if something were to happen to you?
    I sat outside the kenyan embassy as an american watching, I wanted to cry. Over 90% were denied any chance of a visa. They saved months to pay the fees and were unjustly denied with no refund. I counted nearly 90k in fees a day. It is a money printing machine.

I asked many why they needed to visit or go to the US and the stories were so heart wrenching. One poor lady wanted to see her grandchild who was born... denied...another thier child was getting married...denied Another thier sibling was dying of cancer.....denied

My own parent in laws were denied visiting visas when our daughter was born.

The system is broken, that is THE MAIN REASON we have illegals.
    You sat outside and watched, how do you know they were unjustly denied? And if they saved for months for a non immigrant visa, how many years did they save for a round trip ticket? Considering that a non immigrant visa is right around $200.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    No one has a right to immigrate here. You must have a valid reason and should prove you have a legal means of support. If you seek asylum, you should have a sponsor that takes legal responsibility for you and your actions, in my opinion.
    banging on the gate demanding entry is not the way. Screaming it is unfair is not the way. Life in general is unfair. Grasp the concept. I think you should be required to renounce your citizenship from your home country before you should be granted citizenship here. Illegals should be rounded up city by city and bused back south of the river.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I expect Texas may be "most likely to secede".

I wish for them all the best Perhaps it will pave the way for others that recognize the central state has gone amuck.

Top Bottom