• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Uh oh, Joe’s going to federalize the (Alaska) National Guard and send it to Texas to help the Feds! :runaway:

Except…it’s only 20 guardsmen and a couple ‘copters, and they're not scheduled to arrive until …. wait for it … early 2025. So it doesn’t seem they’re actually supposed to reign in those wild Texans after all. The article below might be a bit hyperbolic.

In other news:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Uh oh, Joe’s going to federalize the (Alaska) National Guard and send it to Texas to help the Feds! :runaway:

Except…it’s only 20 guardsmen and a couple ‘copters, and they're not scheduled to arrive until …. wait for it … early 2025. So it doesn’t seem they’re actually supposed to reign in those wild Texans after all. The article below might be a bit hyperbolic.

In other news:
    obiden might be surprised when some folks from Alaska show up with nothing but an icicle to stick up his ***.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

In other news:
    Waiting on California to send NG to Texas so they can help Texas out.
    Oh wait that's just a movie coming out. :lmfao:

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009

In other news:
    I am still in shock the fess haven't cut off the purchase cards the guard uses to buy stuff like fuels and other supplies

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I am still in shock the fess haven't cut off the purchase cards the guard uses to buy stuff like fuels and other supplies
    They probably realize the optics on that. Thats the only reason.

Or maybe they are too stupid to realize they can do it.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    "Now that I’ve seen more of it, they can respectfully go **** themselves. The more I’m seeing the more it just puts what they’ve been doing in writing. You want to shut this down, it’s real easy. Team up [the Department of Defense] with DHS and let us enforce like we were supposed to," one agent told the Caller, adding "I feel like we are the only nation in the world that is this dumb about the border. Maybe it’s because we haven’t."

Oh, and "Aliens from noncontiguous countries shall not be included in the sum of aliens encountered." Did America's enemies write this thing?

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    "Now that I’ve seen more of it, they can respectfully go **** themselves. The more I’m seeing the more it just puts what they’ve been doing in writing. You want to shut this down, it’s real easy. Team up [the Department of Defense] with DHS and let us enforce like we were supposed to," one agent told the Caller, adding "I feel like we are the only nation in the world that is this dumb about the border. Maybe it’s because we haven’t."

Oh, and "Aliens from noncontiguous countries shall not be included in the sum of aliens encountered." Did America's enemies write this thing?

Still infuriating that both sides and that idiot im chief say they need a bill. They wanna find a way to spend money when ya dont need too. Just put all those executive orders he nixed on day back in place. Tell the border patrol to turn away everyone. Don't let them cross period. Ya need more bodies to help? Olay use the guard. But to actually turn the illegals back. Actually guard the border. Kill incentive for them to be here. Actually deport illegals. No waiting. You get caught your deported within hours

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Top Bottom