• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Amnesty or H1B?

The problem is that amnesty seekers aren't adjudicated in a timely fashion - so they end up being a drain on our social services while they wait here in the US.
    You forgot the quotes, if we're gonna be fully honest here. We're really talking about "amnesty seekers".

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Who's gonna do that? Ordinary people don't want mass illegal immigration. The people who can do something about it don't want to, because democrats in sanctuary states want higher representation in congress and the electoral college, more democrat voters, and chamber-o-commerce neocons want their pools cleaned, their kids nannied, their landscape manicured, basically cheep under-the-table labor. Someone has to pick the vegetables. Someone has to roof the houses.
    The gated community types.

But also as you outlined above - the blue collar business owners. Which is unfortunate because unlike the gated community types, more often than not, they are culturally and politically conservative.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    This is why it’s supposed to be the Feds job of defending the border.

Texas can only watch out for Texas.

Doesn’t AZ have some crazy liberal governor. Or was that NM? You know Newsom won’t do anything to stop the flow.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have zero problem with legal immigration in a manner that does not dilute the American values most hold. I have a huge problem with taking in millions under amnesty to bypass the traditional visa system, and crowd out those who actually need the amnesty program. The entire amnesty program is being abused to allow anyone in for nearly any reason. It does not need more funding, it needs higher standards and the laws already in place upheld to limit who uses it.
    Uh-huh.

Are those the values that Irish, English, German, Italian, or any other immigrants brought to America as immigrants?

Or perhaps it's Christian values? Hard work? Pro-life? Generally conservative politics? Because immigrants from South America hold those at a far greater percentage than most Americans.

Remind me again where that's in the Constitution?

Like I said, let's get more court facilities to stop the abuse. Because until you can you adjudicate those cases, they are here legally. Upholding the law isn't cheap, and you can't do it by simply ignoring the problem. The laws are already in place, there's just not enough courts to handle the influx.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Who's gonna do that? Ordinary people don't want mass illegal immigration. The people who can do something about it don't want to, because democrats in sanctuary states want higher representation in congress and the electoral college, more democrat voters, and chamber-o-commerce neocons want their pools cleaned, their kids nannied, their landscape manicured, basically cheep under-the-table labor. Someone has to pick the vegetables. Someone has to roof the houses.
    Again, if you come in the US and claim amnesty you afforded a day in court to make your case. And until you get more capacity in the court system they're stuck here twiddling their thumbs. And idle hands are the devil's playground.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You forgot the quotes, if we're gonna be fully honest here. We're really talking about "amnesty seekers".
    WHICH IS WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL SYSTEM CAPABLE OF MAKING THAT DETERMINATION.

It's a frickin' game of capture the flag, and the immigrants are both players and the flag - THEY WANT CAPTURED. They cross the border then immediately surrender and yell "amnesty!". They know our laws, and know they have the right to claim amnesty under our laws to hang out until our courts get around to their case.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Again, if you come in the US and claim amnesty you afforded a day in court to make your case. And until you get more capacity in the court system they're stuck here twiddling their thumbs. And idle hands are the devil's playground.

They can't control themselves while they wait???

tenor.gif

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Like I said, let's get more court facilities to stop the abuse. Because until you can you adjudicate those cases, they are here legally. Upholding the law isn't cheap, and you can't do it by simply ignoring the problem. The laws are already in place, there's just not enough courts to handle the influx.
    Do you understand the difference between refugee, asylum, migrant, and amnesty?
    The values I am talking about are the constitution and the rule of law. Do not even try to play the religion card, to me it has always been about following our laws and the constitution. The Constitution grants Congress the responsibility to establish a uniform rule of naturalization, determining how immigrants can become citizens. They have done that. Why is that complicated?

Of the above 4 classes only one is a known criminal often avoiding charges or convictions in their own country by leaving it. Care to guess which of the 4 categories of immigrant that is? Yes, it is possible to seek asylum and amnesty but most of those seeking amnesty do not qualify for asylum.

Then you have those who illegally enter with no immigration status, that try to use the fact they broke our laws to ask for amnesty in short to bypass the legal immigration system. This is the group Biden is fuelling with his amnesty app. Applying for amnesty before they even cross our border illegally. THIS is the main thing that needs stopped. We have legal immigration and in the past it had to be used. Now using the legal, set by congress methods of immigrating to the US are flat ignored by the majority of those entering the country. You should not be able to break the law and suddenly be allowed to stay in the USA because you did! Since they did not go through the normal immigration process we know nearly nothing about them. Follow the damn law!

Right now, if you can break the law and illegally get into the USA, this administration is saying you can stay. It is wrong.

Last edited:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

WTF is it with all these "gotta pass it to see what's in it" bills? This is completely un-american and contrary to how a government of "We The People" is supposed to work. Congress is not supposed to be a secret tribunal.

**** them all to ****

Our country is done. I see no way back to normalcy at this point.

Last edited:

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I see no reason the wait for that day in court can’t be behind bars. You have no right to roam before the day in court that you are demanding. You can always stay in Mexico if the terms of your wait here is uncomfortable.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

WTF is it with all these "gotta pass it to see what's in it" bills? This is completely un-american and contrary to how a government of "We The People" is supposed to work. Congress is not supposed to be a secret tribunal.

**** them all to ****

Our country is done. I see no way back to normalcy at this point.
    Exactly what will the people do about it? Another J6?
    complain that the school bully keeps taking his PBnJ, but do nothing? Insist that the next fair election will make a difference?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Uh-huh.

Are those the values that Irish, English, German, Italian, or any other immigrants brought to America as immigrants?

Or perhaps it's Christian values? Hard work? Pro-life? Generally conservative politics? Because immigrants from South America hold those at a far greater percentage than most Americans.

Seeking "asylum".

:rofl:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom