• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Were, not was. And I still firmly believe that corrupt politicians should be made to pay. A court cleared him, so he stands innocent before the law. Doesn't mean he wasn't corrupt, though.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Were, not was. And I still firmly believe that corrupt politicians should be made to pay. A court cleared him, so he stands innocent before the law. Doesn't mean he wasn't corrupt, though.
    Sorry things did'nt work out for you mrj. I really am. No, really.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Were, not was. And I still firmly believe that corrupt politicians should be made to pay. A court cleared him, so he stands innocent before the law. Doesn't mean he wasn't corrupt, though. *kicks rocks*

[video=youtube;7YrIj4I7ecg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YrIj4I7ecg[/video]

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    The Dems threw all kinds of stuff at Rick, and none of it stuck because it was innuendo and gasbaggery. He's Texas's longest serving governor, second-longest serving governor in the nation, first Republican lieutenant governor since Reconstruction, and having voted for him four times* I sleep pretty soundly.

texasflag.gif

*not counting primaries.

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel

Well, duh, there should be no place for corruption and it should be dealt with severely (I'm looking at you hitlery), but what's with the Rick Perry hate? Seems like the ones attacking him could do with a little scrutiny, though.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well, duh, there should be no place for corruption and it should be dealt with severely (I'm looking at you hitlery), but what's with the Rick Perry hate? Seems like the ones attacking him could do with a little scrutiny, though.
    It's not just a Rick Perry thing. It's Texas in general. Except for the over zealous political prosecutorial hackery perpetrated against Republicans in Texas. He likes that.

If it's a Texas Republican mrj REALLY hates them.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Fine...You just ruined your chance to play with my mint Adventure Team play set on your next visit to the shop...I was even going to let you play with the talking G I Joe and be in charge but not now buddy....:)

By "play", do you mean line them up and see if I can shoot them from 100 yards away?

Now admittedly, with my skills, they'd probably be perfectly safe but.....

:D

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    THEY ARE ACTION FIGURES!!!!!!!!:)

Did Barbie come with and M1 Garand???? Hmmmm? Did she???? No.....(Although my action figures did date my cousin's Barbies...When on R and R of course...:))

Fine...You just ruined your chance to play with my mint Adventure Team play set on your next visit to the shop...I was even going to let you play with the talking G I Joe and be in charge but not now buddy....:)

Well, I don't know about that but I do know that my sister got pretty pissed when I took her Barbie and my GI Joe um, did stuff.

Top Bottom