Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    4891705104_b16c2984df_b.jpg

glockpatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    I may be offending some here, my apologies in advance, but I almost think in order to run for public office as a Democrat, you have to take some kind of loyalty oath supporting Gun Control, Pro-Choice (but only for abortions), and Pro-Gay positions.
    :+1: I am in total agreement, with no apologies, truth is TRUTH! It is a political party that is, anti American, anti Constitution, anti Liberty, anti Freedom, and anti everything our Country stands for!:patriot::draw::draw::patriot:

Stay Strong.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    We have more jails than we need as it is. What we need to do is start turning loose the non-violent drug offenders that are overcrowding our jails and see about putting violent offenders away. And, as we have about 12 million "illegals" in this country, it's abundantly clear that the vast majority are law abiding and just want to live their lives in peace.
    I thought with doing certain drugs, potential violence increases even with non-violent offenders. Hmm. Maybe I just mis-understood.:dunno:

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    "Restrict", "...most stringent requirements", sounds like something right out of obama's anti-gun playbook. Nice words for "Gun Control".

Top Bottom