• Status
    Not open for further replies.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    No, they will be shooting at those enforcing what they are fighting against. It won't happen as a result of the system "working" but rather because it doesn't and all other options have been tried and ruled out as being no longer viable. I think you meant to say "the only police getting shot at in that situation are the idiots too stupid to realize they are on the wrong side".

Fine, I'll be on the wrong side. The other had better pack a lunch.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    So you are saying that when "we the people" stand up and utilize our built in protections of the COTUS that you will fight against us? I guess it's your choice, but be aware we have our lunches packed.

No, I'm saying that if the ignorant and idiotic decide they're going to attempt to take their frustrations out on me they're not going to enjoy the ride.

I view "we the people" as meaning the majority. The majority in this country would not attack police officers in an attempt to be champions of freedom. The majority in this country have a clue.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    So you are saying that when "we the people" stand up and utilize our built in protections of the COTUS that you will fight against us? I guess it's your choice, but be aware we have our lunches packed.
    Don't hide behind patriotic slogans. :n00b:
    (Which by the way you don't believe in enough to capitalize)
    You're just itching for a fight with the Government.
    Like Public Servant said.
    Take the revolution somewhere else!!
    We're not interested!!

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    No, I'm saying that if the ignorant and idiotic decide they're going to attempt to take their frustrations out on me they're not going to enjoy the ride.

I view "we the people" as meaning the majority. The majority in this country would not attack police officers in an attempt to be champions of freedom. The majority in this country have a clue.
    So, was Thomas Paine the majority or a simple one man minority that incited independent thought amongst the people? Every majority started with one person. Is the majority with a clue which you speak of the same majority that put the current administration in power? or the many other administrations through the past 70 years or so that have eroded our way of life to what it is today? That majority sounds pretty clueless to me. Regardless of the cause for these current attacks on LEOs, there is a growing sense of fear, frustration, anger, contempt, or whatever you want to call it among the "commoners" that the ruling class has gone too far. With every step taken by the ruling class to tighten their grip upon us in the name of "safety", "security", etc...The tension mounts. IT WILL END VIOLENTLY. This is not my wish or my intent, but to think otherwise is foolish and will end badly for you. I'm not talking from my backside here, it is fact that history repeats itself and this seems to be a common end to EVERY cycle in the recorded history of mankind. I'm just saying to choose sides carefully when the time comes and it WILL come. Is this the prequel to it? I have no idea, but we should all be very vigilant and keep our eyes on things just like this as well as what measures are taken by those in power as a result of these things. Those whom accumulate power and control over people do not relinquish it peacefully and willingly. Those whom are trodden upon do not lie down on the ground beneath the feet of their oppressors forever. Eventually the down trodden stand up and with nothing left to lose become a fearsome contingency to be dealt with.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Then perhaps stop creating more crimes. We've gone FAR beyond the realm of absurdity with the actions that we are allowing to be criminalized.

I'll remember the "absurdity" of allowing stealing someone else's vehicle or committing a robbery to be criminalized if it ever happens to you.

I understand your point on more an more non-violent actions being criminalized, but in the case of Officer Moore, your rationale doesn't work. Thank you for bringing your anti-gubment/LEO slant into a thread that you probably shouldn't have participated in in the first place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom