• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    You're really quoting "Agent Smith" to support your viewpoint? This isn't true at all. Mammal populations all rise and fall in nature. Practically everything on this earth is cyclical.

What makes these elitists think that the human population won't rise and fall naturally based on the resources available?

One more thing that we do NOT need controlled for us.

It was sarcasm...I didn't write it in purple from my iPhone

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    You're really quoting "Agent Smith" to support your viewpoint? This isn't true at all. Mammal populations all rise and fall in nature. Practically everything on this earth is cyclical.

Actually, it does fit. You don't see any of the other animals on this planet sucking it's resources dry like humans. Humans don't fit into any of the planet's ecosystems, we simply destroy them.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Actually, it does fit. You don't see any of the other animals on this planet sucking it's resources dry like humans. Humans don't fit into any of the planet's ecosystems, we simply destroy them.

False.

Example:

The most well known example of creatures which have a population cycle is the lemming. The biologist Charles Elton first identified in 1924 that the lemming had regular cycles of population growth and decline. When their population outgrows the resources of their habitat, lemmings migrate, although contrary to popular myth, they do not jump into the sea.

Population cycle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's all cyclical.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Look at all the wasted space when it comes to massive 4,000 sq. ft homes for a family of four?

I just built a 4400sf house including basement for a family of 3. I built it out ICF concrete and put in a geothermal system to save on energy. Does my greenness make up for my extra square footage?:D

I went to several home shows where everybody is trying to sell everything "green". I could give a rat's butt about the "greenness" of it. Show me it's going to save me money. The free market is the perfect tool to save the planet and people won't buy into environmentalism until it makes fiscal sense. I will never recoup the extra costs on my ICF house from energy savings but those pushing it sure want you to believe it will. Just as these idiots paying big bucks for hybrid cars. They'd have to drive that car for hundreds of thousands of miles to break even on the extra cost of the car. But hey, they're saving a nickel a mile on gas!

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    In the long term my genes seek to propagate Screw commie lover Ted he sucks. The earth has plenty of resources, new oil is being made all of the time http://www.tccsa.tc/adventure/renewable_oil.pdf Even if you don't agree with this study google is your friend, The anti-human elites don't like you and I we get in their way, They see us as an over-abundant resource to be consumed instead of individuals that have as much right to exist as they do.

9mm Bill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Lafayette
    I don't want us to ever get to what China's policy is. My wife and I were there a few years ago, and it seemed like every block had a clinic that had a medical facility that would determine that sex of the child. If the child was a girl it was aborted if the family wanted. But I do agree we need to control the population of the world. I read by 2050 we will need the resources of 2.6 earths maintain populaton.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I just built a 4400sf house including basement for a family of 3. I built it out ICF concrete and put in a geothermal system to save on energy. Does my greenness make up for my extra square footage?

NO! :D

It just means you might save money heating all that wasted space.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Was Margaret Sanger an ugly old woman who probably never had any man make advances towards her? She was obviously a racist and bigot. Did she have a child of special needs in her family that embarassed her? I do not know much about her other than her affiliation with planned parenthood and her desire to eliminate minorities.

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    But, do you agree with him in as far as government enforcement, such as in China's case, of population control measures?

You and I both agree on his funding of Planned Parenthood.
    NO I don't think that there should be a government enforcement, but maybe cut the benefits on the secound child get rid of all the reasons some people have so many kids. I am also a firm believer that people who say well we don't use birth control because children are gifts from god so we refuse any kind of it should not be allowed to recieve and form of assistance from the government.

Top Bottom