• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    He's exactly spot on. It's not about guns. It's never been about guns. It's about freedom. I would challenge you when you talk to your friends that may not own guns or have any strong feelings for or against 2A, ask them what they're passionate about. What makes their motor run. What freedom do they enjoy the most? Is it fishing? Is it racing? Is it farming or ranching? Is it football? Bowhunting? What ever it is, now try to envision your passion under the same scrutiny and in jeopardy of being taken away. If one freedom can be taken for no good reason, then why not another. And then another. All because you are demonized by the press, ill informed wanna-feel-good bystanders join in and BOOM - it's over.

Loss of freedom is loss of freedom. There's no end to it.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Loss of freedom is loss of freedom. There's no end to it.

The sad reality is that many Americans today are okay with loss of freedom. Our children are even being indoctrinated in school to accept that it is okay for the government to spy on its citizens "for their own good" and to continually restrict our rights and freedoms in the name of a "safe society."

I agree with you. It starts with one freedom and gradually more and more are taken. Before you know it, we have no freedoms whatsoever because "Big Brother knows best."

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Give them welfare and subsidized healthcare and they don't care about freedom. Sad.

Awesome video... Piers is a prick that needs to go back to his home country.

Justin073190

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Corydon
    It bothers me that many people I know views are similar to Piers Morgans'. And can not get it through their thick minded skulls completely based off emotion and ignorance, no matter how you try to educate them. Well said Ted

toby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Piers finally came up against someone that was wise to his tactics. He likes to ask a question then interupt and throw in some of his statistics about gun crime. Ted is right about Piers using gun homicide numbers that include gang banger shootings in "children" killed by guns.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Piers is going to have trouble sitting down for some time after that beat down. BTW, Piers went to a Texas gun range to shoot an AR. His security detail was caught on video......armed with AR's.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    That's pretty funny. Those polls were way different when I voted in them.

Believe it was 70% against any legislation when I voted. Wonder who fabricated those numbers...

Foxxwoof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Battle Ground
    That's pretty funny. Those polls were way different when I voted in them.

Believe it was 70% against any legislation when I voted. Wonder who fabricated those numbers...

I would be interested to know just out of pure curiosity if those were open polls or targeted demographic. Were they a random sample of society, or did they make targeted calls in very liberal oriented cities in states like NY, CA, and IL... How were the questions worded?

One thing a statistics teacher I knew always said, you can make statistics say whatever you want them to, if you ask the right questions to the right people.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    If Britain is so great, why does Piers stay in America?....:dunno:

Because in the UK, people would find his accent lower-class and his manners boorish. Here the PBS/CNN crowd find him cultured and erudite.

He keeps saying "high powered".

Give me a break.

I don't think high power starts till .308.

For him anything over Airsoft is high-powered.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom