• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    You can believe the independent pollsters or not. But don't suffer from the self-delusion that you have a growing membership.

Most of us believe in fair play in America. We don't like anyone taking advantage, whether it's a bank, an oil company, a welfare queen or a sports figure on steroids. The Tea Party has brought the government to gridlock and it won't be forgotten in the next election cycle.

You need to begin to remessage.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Here's a recent summarization of Cruz that I think the majority in this country hold.

Yep.

The sheeple have been told by their handlers in the media (including pop stars, actors, actresses, etc...) that Cruz is "damaged goods" and the sheeple say "bah...bah...We don't like him...bah... bah...Tell me what to think now Barbara Streisand??? You are sooooo much wiser than I."

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Yep.

The sheeple have been told by their handlers in the media (including pop stars, actors, actresses, etc...) that Cruz is "damaged goods" and the sheeple say "bah...bah...We don't like him...bah... bah...Tell me what to think now Barbara Streisand??? You are sooooo much wiser than I."

Actually, that was written by a guy like you and me. A commenter. Not professional media.

So, continue to believe your own BS or stop digging the hole. That would be a first step in attempting to get out of the one you're in.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Actually, that was written by a guy like you and me. A commenter. Not professional media.

So, continue to believe your own BS or stop digging the hole. That would be a first step in attempting to get out of the one you're in.

I wonder who picks the letters, comments, etc. to be placed in the paper...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here's a recent summarization of Cruz that I think the majority in this country hold.

I think that's an exaggeration. Vile, regugnant, megalomaniacal, self-absorbed, power hungry narcissist is overstating it.

Cruz made some foolish, idealistic, freshmen mistakes and thought he could force the issue against a system much greater than him. He also grossly underestimated Democrat and RINO angst and determination to shove his nose in it.

But yeah, he is damaged goods. He has a lot of time to repair his image at home, if the local press lets him. In the Senate, they have longer memories.

As for Republicans, it didn't hurt them as much as it hurt the Tea Party caucus. Mitch McConnell is up for election and it's no surprise how eager he was to cave at the most advantageous moment.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Right...Cruz has not been villified by the establishment left...Ofcourse not...My fault...I have heard of no pop stars trashing tea party types..Nope..None...No "tea bagger" comments...No Bill Mahar, Jeanine Garafalo (sic), Cher, Babs, Rosie tweets villifying Cruz...Ofcourse...

Me thinks a certain midwestern Manatee may have been struck by a boat propeller down in the Keys and has forgotten the last six years of history...Good luck with your damage...Jimmy Buffet (a good Democrat by the way) donates money for Manatee rehabilitation programs and maybe he can help???

Just teasin'.....:):

Plus I like digging holes...So does my Mountain Cur...

You know I never knew how sheep like sea going mammals were until today. Interesting...Very interesting...Does the "bleat" sound the same underwater??? Probably not...More like "Blahhh gurgle...Blehhh gurgle...."

Last edited:

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Yeah, we need more Republicans who can reach across the aisle and compromise with the Dems. That's what was lacking the last 30 years as the Federal debt rose from 1 Trillion to 17 Trillion. Hopefully, we can just clone John Mccain and Lindsey Graham since they don't make waves. Good luck Republicans, I hope you enjoy the Chris Christie/Hilliary Clinton race in a few years.

It won't be a race. It will be a pie eating contest...Clinton eats a different kinda pie tho....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It was on line. Washington Post.

You still read hard copy newsprint? Wow.

You quote the Washington Post as an example of fair reporting? I am not a member of the Tea Party but I do admire what Ted Cruz did. He was elected to do what he could to stop Obamacare. He did what he could. He did everything he said he would do when he was running for office. I can see why you guys want to run him out of town.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I repeat: You are a minority view. And your minority is getting smaller daily.

Minority....yep, getting smaller....I doubt it.
    Do I agree with everything he said, nope. But I believe in the 1st ammendment and his right to exercise it, seems like you don't.
    I also believe that as we (as a country) move forward you will see more people willing to speak out about the way we are headed (both for and against), I think the sheeple are waking up.
    As soon as you demand silence from those you disagree with I think you have put the jackboots on your own feet!

Top Bottom