• JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    So far so good. Very small, light & super easy to
    carry.

Great trigger! Has a quality feel to it.

Only 14 rounds so far, cant get to range yet.

No issues at all.

Jimmy

alc1985

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Burns Harbor by the Dunes
    I have had my 738 for three years and think its a perfect pocket carry gun. No issues ever.
    I was contemplating selling it and getting a Sig P238 or Kahr cm380 but I can't justify spending money to replace a pistol that does all I need.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I wish all of you luck if you have a problem.. A week ago I waited 10 minutes, on two separate calls, trying to get info on returning one for a customer. Never got past the menu. I know they had issues in the past and brought in a new CEO that corrected the problem but I understand they have fired the guy (I guess he was too efficient) and now it appears they are back to their old ways..

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    A guy posted on here a month or so ago, he had an M&P that the white fell out of the sights, called customer support, and they told him to PAINT IT BACK ON..... If you think spending more money will get you better customer service, your nuts....
    I wish all of you luck if you have a problem.. A week ago I waited 10 minutes, on two separate calls, trying to get info on returning one for a customer. Never got past the menu. I know they had issues in the past and brought in a new CEO that corrected the problem but I understand they have fired the guy (I guess he was too efficient) and now it appears they are back to their old ways..

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    My TCP's sights left a lot to be desired. I had my brother in-law mill dots out on the front and rear sights. I then filled those with paint.

One heck of a cheap upgrade.

Last edited:

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It is small, so it hurts the hand when shooting. It is small, so it's accuracy over seven yards is poor. It is small, so the sights are very basic. It is mechanical, so sometimes the parts have problems. It is mass produced so sometimes it goes back for repair and customer service does not always treat one as one thinks one deserves.

However, when shooting at the range after working out the break-in issues and doing some fine-tuning, it goes bang every time. I can cover the shot spread on the target with one hand (and I am not even a second class marksman).

I carry it for deep cover situations and when running outdoors. I do not expect to do a lightening fast draw or to shoot the fly off a pig's ear at 200 yards. I depend on my situational awareness to give me time to draw discreetly and have it ready if needed.

It is economical so I have been able to purchase ammo to practice with it, as well as ammo for other weapons.

I'll keep it.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    A guy posted on here a month or so ago, he had an M&P that the white fell out of the sights, called customer support, and they told him to PAINT IT BACK ON..... If you think spending more money will get you better customer service, your nuts....
    I don't think I said anything about spending more assured anyone of better customer service and calling someone you don't know nuts??

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I don't think I said anything about spending more assured anyone of better customer service and calling someone you don't know nuts??

[FONT="]NRA Life Member[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][I][COLOR=blue][FONT="]-- [/FONT][FONT="]GSSF member[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=lime][FONT=Tahoma][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT="][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red][FONT="] [/FONT]
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT="] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

I know you...........you are nuts. :rockwoot:

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Someone said it hurts the hand when shooting, I don't necessarily agree with that. I shot the Ruger LCP and you can definitely say that about that pocket pistol. I assumed that the TCP would be identical. It isn't. My own subjective opinion is that the TCP has HALF of the snappiness (uncomfortableness) of the LCP.

Tynimiller

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 20, 2014
    Osceola
    Someone said it hurts the hand when shooting, I don't necessarily agree with that. I shot the Ruger LCP and you can definitely say that about that pocket pistol. I assumed that the TCP would be identical. It isn't. My own subjective opinion is that the TCP has HALF of the snappiness (uncomfortableness) of the LCP.

I've heard this at the range some as well. I've shot the TCP, LCP, P3AT and Bodyguard....to me they all shoot similar enough to not discern much difference for me....if pressed I'd say the Bodyguard was the least snappy to me, but also my least favorite out of the 4.

marmion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Cheap and small. That's about it. I got it new a few years ago for $225. Worth the money but no fun to shoot. It serves it's purpose. Great boot/ankle gun. But I'd definitely do the Glock 42 or Shield instead if you can swing the price difference.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom