• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    As others said, since it was "yours" to begin with, if you wanted to sell it to her when she turns 18, that would be legal. Or, you could just give it to her. Also legal. She just cant front you the money to go buy her one, nor can you buy it with the intent of selling it to her. Dumbest law ever.

I was thinking of the retail purchase age not private. She still won't be able to purchase hand gun ammo at 18, unless the counter person buys the its for a rifle/carbine bit. Besides I like the idea of my daughter seeing me to go practice shooting anyway!:rockwoot:

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I was thinking of the retail purchase age not private. She still won't be able to purchase hand gun ammo at 18, unless the counter person buys the its for a rifle/carbine bit. Besides I like the idea of my daughter seeing me to go practice shooting anyway!:rockwoot:
    I cheat and buy ammo off of websites that only ask if you are 18. Cheaper online anyways.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    They eventually call me in and take my picture.

Now comes the good part they inform me I have to have a brief meeting with the police chief

WTF was with that? You had to talk to a cop and get ur picture taken? Something is wrong here

Top Bottom