• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I'm now taking pre-orders for the new ESEE HEST Folder. I have 12 on order with ESEE. They are due out in December. Price is $175.00 which is the lowest I can sell them for due to my dealer agreement with ESEE.

Below is the list of people that have one on order.

1. Slimplmber
    2. riverman67
    3. Que
    4. Sold outside of INGO
    S. Sold outside of INGO
    5. longbowhunter
    6. Maverick
    7. Gamez235
    8. Clay
    9. Woo
    10. indy-dave
    11. dave29
    12. johncarbaugh

The HEST Folder is designed by Robert Young Pelton and ESEE Knives. It is going to be an extremely high-quality, heavy-duty folding knife built for the toughest of conditions. The HEST Folder will feature a D2 blade,Titanium Frame, removable glass breaker in the pommel, ¼” hex lanyard hole that doubles as a ¼” bit holder, G10 scale (one side), special multi-use adjustment tool and the Patented RotoBlock frame lock. Actual release date for production models will be December 2010. The folder is being built by Lion Steel in Italy.

HESTFolder2.jpg

HESTFolder.jpg

Last edited:

dubsac

Master
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is this the price of the limited edition wave thats suppose to be individually numbered, or is this the going price for the regular model.

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Is this the price of the limited edition wave thats suppose to be individually numbered, or is this the going price for the regular model.

This is for one of the first 400 regular production run models. The limited edition models that are individually numbered can only be bought through ESEE's or DPX Gear's website. I believe that they are running $75.00 more....somewhere in the $250-$260 range.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    How are you doing payment on this? down payment? all up front?

man, and I just bought that LE ZT 0350 ;)

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    How are you doing payment on this? down payment? all up front?

man, and I just bought that LE ZT 0350 ;)

Pre-orders do not require any money down ...so there is no risk.....just a commitment that you will pay for it when it becomes available. Once the knives are released and become available, I will work with everyone individually in getting the payment from them......face to face, at a gun & knife show that we both will be attending, mail...whatever it takes to make it happen.

dubsac

Master
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Would it be possible to make down payments now till the release of the knife??? Or would that be too much of a hassel for you?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Pre-orders do not require any money down ...so there is no risk.....just a commitment that you will pay for it when it becomes available. Once the knives are released and become available, I will work with everyone individually in getting the payment from them......face to face, at a gun & knife show that we both will be attending, mail...whatever it takes to make it happen.

^^^^^^ How is that for a down payment?

Brad rocks! :rockwoot:

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Would it be possible to make down payments now till the release of the knife??? Or would that be too much of a hassel for you?

Normally I don't like to take any payments on something that has a release date several months away. Things can happen in manufacturing that can push the date back and customers can change their minds...then it becomes a hassel in getting their money back.

However, with that said.... if this is the best way for you to obtain/purchase a HEST Folder....I will work with you on a payment plan.

Please PM me and we can work out the details.

riverman67

Master
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I have asked for one of these for Christmas:D

I'm not holding breath though ,could you please put me on the list.
    I won't be back in Indy until 18DEC2010 ,so we would have to settle up after that or I can pay earlier with a card

Thanks

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Only one left!

I only have one HEST folder left on the pre-order. If I get more than one person wanting one, I'll call ESEE and see if I can add to my order or I can put you on a back-up list in case someone cancels.

Top Bottom