Tactical Response at it again. Dangerous and Unprofessional ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I going to practice a new skill.

1. Fire my pistol until it's empty.
    2. Execute a Hondo roll.
    3. Aim for the throat as I throw my empty pistol.
    4. Reverse Hondo roll.

Hopefully, Printcraft can video so Kirk can critique me.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Nope. Fact.

I get it, you don't like Yeager. That doesn't make everything that comes out of his mouth incorrect.

Never said everything he says is incorrect. To be fair, I've never heard enough of his Bull**** to find anything worth listening to.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Will there be a gun dropping competition at the end of the year?
    Will we get trophies or just a certificate? I want to win a trophy.............so I can throw it in the mud and stomp on it.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Kind of what I figured. I'm not sure who these folks are who need to be trained on how to drop something, and for those that require it why it has to be a loaded gun.

Look. You just don't understand. This is for the guys that want to just get THAT MUCH BETTER at stuff that the rest of us are satisfied with just doing half-way.

Son, we live in a world that has tools, and those tools have to be dropped by men with boots. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Blue-eyes? He has a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for that vehicle, and you curse the TR instructors. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what he knows. That the vehicle’s holey-ness, while tragic, probably saved lives. And his existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want him spinning on that loaded gun, you need him pirouette-ing on that loaded gun. They use words like training, tactical, tools. They use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending Yeager. You use them as a punchline. He has neither the time nor the inclination to explain himself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very toolocity that he provides, and then questions the manner in which he provides it. He would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, he suggests you pick up a weapon, drop it on the ground, step on it, and pivot. Either way, he doesn’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Look. You just don't understand. This is for the guys that want to just get THAT MUCH BETTER at stuff that the rest of us are satisfied with just doing half-way.

Son, we live in a world that has tools, and those tools have to be dropped by men with boots. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Blue-eyes? He has a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for that vehicle, and you curse the TR instructors. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what he knows. That the vehicle’s holey-ness, while tragic, probably saved lives. And his existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at parties, you want him spinning on that loaded gun, you need him pirouette-ing on that loaded gun. They use words like training, tactical, tools. They use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending Yeager. You use them as a punchline. He has neither the time nor the inclination to explain himself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very toolocity that he provides, and then questions the manner in which he provides it. He would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, he suggests you pick up a weapon, drop it on the ground, step on it, and pivot. Either way, he doesn’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

OK Jack.
    :rofl:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I going to practice a new skill.

1. Fire my pistol until it's empty.
    2. Execute a Hondo roll.
    3. Aim for the throat as I throw my empty pistol.
    4. Reverse Hondo roll.

Hopefully, Printcraft can video so Kirk can critique me.

My back always goes out in a Hondo roll.
    I just fall flat and think "I'm Invisible"

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    [video=youtube;AiyLXgEbhQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiyLXgEbhQw[/video]

Pincus is dropping an unloaded gun onto a cardboard pad and it ends up on the deck pointing towards him. Get your pitchforks!

Top Bottom