• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Fast cars and hot girls. Actually went and "Did" something.
    No knock on the Gamers but my kids by-passed that part of their youth

Mine too. I'd ask them about hanging out with their buddies, cruising, etc. and they'd look at me like I was speaking some ancient language.

(At least I never had to go get them out of jail, I guess).

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I heard something on the radio, the other day..... the "D" are "using" the refugee "situation" for a call for more gun control.....

Something about Tx. "giving" them D L, and SS card ..... and then they can go buy a gun legally .....:dunno:

Anyone have any info on this ?????

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I heard something on the radio, the other day..... the "D" are "using" the refugee "situation" for a call for more gun control.....

Something about Tx. "giving" them D L, and SS card ..... and then they can go buy a gun legally .....:dunno:

I wouldn't worry-
    Why would widows and orphans want guns anyway?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I've never played it. Period. Woudn't even know how to start it.

I can....I got pretty good back in January when I was sick...I don't talk on there but I get messages sometimes...I got pretty good at it and kicked a bit of booty in one game and got the best compliment an old man can get on COD from a message...

"Why don't you go to bed you little 12 year old freak? Your momma has your hot pocket ready for you..I know because I just did her..."

It was the only one I ever responded to...

"Thanks Sir...I am a 51 year old man with a temporary colostomy bag who nearly died last week...You just made my day...Thank you again from the bottom of my heart..." :)

Thought you might enjoy this......:laugh:

[video=youtube;F457iJ2C8JY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F457iJ2C8JY[/video]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can....I got pretty good back in January when I was sick...I don't talk on there but I get messages sometimes...I got pretty good at it and kicked a bit of booty in one game and got the best compliment an old man can get on COD from a message...

"Why don't you go to bed you little 12 year old freak? Your momma has your hot pocket ready for you..I know because I just did her..."

"Thanks Sir...I am a 51 year old man with a temporary colostomy bag who nearly died last week...You just made my day...Thank you again from the bottom of my heart..." :)

Did you get another response...???

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

That's about the way it would be for me. :laugh:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That would be considered sexist now... you must hope that the girl will chase you.

At least, you hope it's a girl.
    Might want to check childhood pictures first.
    Even better, if they have a child that they gave birth to. Still can't do that after "reassignment" or whatever.

Well, if they're safe enough to bring here.......
    It's not like they can't get a gun any other way. You know, like the criminals do.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Interesting.

Some House Democrats now saying GOP refugee bill could pass with veto-proof majority, presentation by WH/DHS actually lost votes for Admin

Top Bottom